Zoom Don 2010

These look interesting kinda like a retro13 mixed with the zoom Spiridon, I doubt they would have great ankle support but nice looking shoe IMO.

1zw22ba.jpg

2uhuvk0.jpg

ohpnqe.jpg

If this was a completely new concept they'd be fine..............but the fact that they didn't just release the Spiridon is beyond me.

I would've preferred actual Spiridons.

Gotta wonder if Nike will continue to convert running shoes into basketball shoes...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I would've preferred actual Spiridons.

Gotta wonder if Nike will continue to convert running shoes into basketball shoes...
I would have as well. Let's hope Nike doesn't keep this up.

Originally Posted by monase

they shudve retroed the spiridons

And how about maybe the XIII's too.... I like them but really Nike basketball? Just blending a running shoe and a Jordan? Guess we gotta get used to that

they look like a fusion of 9's and 13's with a nike check.

wonder how they perform??

They are pretty fresh in person ... but I can feel the pain on the Spiridon's ... they are classics ... and I doubt a high top would take the place of arunning shoe

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

If this was a completely new concept they'd be fine..............but the fact that they didn't just release the Spiridon is beyond me.

By themselves, these don't look half bad. A very 90's feel to them, and if the tech is full length zoom and they perform well, that's great. ButRuxxx is right- this isn't a new concept. And I'm growing quite tired of it. And on the silver colorway, could I get more than a boring full whitemidsole, please?

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

sick.gif

Idk which one is more uglier these or a pair of kobes
roll.gif
...i would be slightly inclined to agree with that butwhere the ZKV's are concerned....but I disagree in the same breath....I kinda like those Zoom Don's. Not a whole lot, but they did make me look!

How much do a pair of spiridons go for nowadays? I know im REAL late on trying to cop, but i cant even find a place or seller that has them

Back
Top Bottom