zoom flight 95

The OG ones were great, tons of grip and very comfortable. I have the ones that came out last year as well, but I never even tried them on. They retros arepretty spot on with the originals so you should be good for balling in them.

Hmm, interesting this thread pops up as I've spotted a few of these for $39. I need some decent balling kicks, so there we have it.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Hmm, interesting this thread pops up as I've spotted a few of these for $39. I need some decent balling kicks, so there we have it.
Care to elaborate where you saw these for $39? I wouldn't mind another pair at that price.

I copped the white/blue pair for 55 shipped
smokin.gif
they are nice!

personally like the 96 better, very comfortable.
but 95 needs a long sock, otherwise the top part of the shoes will scartch yr ankle, at least it did to me, by just walking, not even playing.

i need to start hoopin' again and these are ones im considering
as well. can't go wrong zoom air. definitely a guards shoe.
96's are dope too.

Copped mines last april and to this day, adore the shoe as much now as the day they came in the mail

Very responsive, light, durable, well-constructed... if you're gonna use them to ball, you won't be dissapointed.

I rock 'em strictly for gym (don't wanna crease or ruin the shoe. LOL!)... but they more than adaquately fulfill the bill.

If you can obtain a pair for a great price (or even retail... to me, they're worth it, that's how fond i am of these), get 'em.

Lord knows if these will be retroed again anytime soon.

The black/white pair that stay clean = consistent brow raiser. Real talk.

I don't know about you guys, but my pair might be defective. The zoom air is non existant and cushioning feels like cardboard. The ankle area is stiff andhurts when I walk in them. These are not meant for playing basketball.

The Wht/Blues are everywhere still. I paid 90 when they first came out. I guess I overpaid cuz I still aint wear em

These were all over the Nike outlets for $35 folks. The Navy joints probably are still around in FSRs, I'm sure.

I refuse to ball in these though, as much as I want to. I sprained my ankle in the OGs the day before varsity tryouts, and I missed the entire season. Yeah,I'm old.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

The OG ones were great, tons of grip and very comfortable. I have the ones that came out last year as well, but I never even tried them on. They retros are pretty spot on with the originals so you should be good for balling in them.

Maybe it's because I'm flat footed, but the original was not comfortable at all. The arch support was SUPER high. Plus you feet tend to slip out of theheel easily. The retro is more comfortable though.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Care to elaborate where you saw these for $39? I wouldn't mind another pair at that price.
V.I.M. on White Plains Rd in NYC.

love these shoes. didnt have a chance to get them during the og run, but copped in apr. does rub my ankle a bit. also the midsole is hecka hard to keep cleanpoppin' white. i always clean them after i wear them.

Originally Posted by themoy

love these shoes. didnt have a chance to get them during the og run, but copped in apr. does rub my ankle a bit. also the midsole is hecka hard to keep clean poppin' white. i always clean them after i wear them.
absolutely.

Tide detergent w/ bleach is the way to go. Wore 'em today at the gym and just walking from the parking lot to the facility and back to the whip served itsome proper stain implementation.

Got home and omittified the grime immediately. I wanna preserve these beauties for as lengthified as possible.

Yeah, i have the OG'S in white/royal i wore them twice never hooped in them and they feel good to walk in, but because they og's and i can't hoopin them i'm get rid of them

agree with Sherlock about the arch support on the OG ones. part of the reason i wasn't tempted enough to cop the retro.

they are are very comfortable..my zoom air squeeks really bad tho and its annoying..

Back
Top Bottom