Zoom KD 2 sizing help!

Hi NT, need help on how the Zoom KD 2 fit. More specifically the Texas colorway. I don't have a wide foot, I range in size 10.5-11.
I wear 10.5 in Air Penny 1 retro, Air More Tempo, Air Jordan V retro, Air Jordan IX retro, Air Jordan III retro (2011 wht/cement).
But then I wear an 11 in Air Jordan XI, XII, XIII, XIV, Zoom Kobe V, Zoom Kobe VI, Foamposite One, Huarache 2k4 and 2k5.
So based on these shoes and the size I wear in each model, what would fit me better? 10.5 or 11?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Hi NT, need help on how the Zoom KD 2 fit. More specifically the Texas colorway. I don't have a wide foot, I range in size 10.5-11.
I wear 10.5 in Air Penny 1 retro, Air More Tempo, Air Jordan V retro, Air Jordan IX retro, Air Jordan III retro (2011 wht/cement).
But then I wear an 11 in Air Jordan XI, XII, XIII, XIV, Zoom Kobe V, Zoom Kobe VI, Foamposite One, Huarache 2k4 and 2k5.
So based on these shoes and the size I wear in each model, what would fit me better? 10.5 or 11?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

whats up bro, Im usually a 9.5 - 10 in most sneakers and when I first copped these 2's they felt a .5 smaller.. so I would def go up .5

and I dont know about you when I ball I usually wear 2 socks. so I went up in a size 10.5 to ball in.. hope this helps

whats up bro, Im usually a 9.5 - 10 in most sneakers and when I first copped these 2's they felt a .5 smaller.. so I would def go up .5

and I dont know about you when I ball I usually wear 2 socks. so I went up in a size 10.5 to ball in.. hope this helps

Haha, is this related to my listing?

Either way, every foot is different.  I wear 9.5-10 and 9.5 in 2K4's was perfect, 10 was too much.  So I'm surprised you wore those in your larger size.

10.5 in the KD II's is too large, even for casual.  They don't run small for me, because if they did I'd be able to wear them.  I wouldn't double sock for ball no matter what, I never understood why people do that.

Haha, is this related to my listing?

Either way, every foot is different.  I wear 9.5-10 and 9.5 in 2K4's was perfect, 10 was too much.  So I'm surprised you wore those in your larger size.

10.5 in the KD II's is too large, even for casual.  They don't run small for me, because if they did I'd be able to wear them.  I wouldn't double sock for ball no matter what, I never understood why people do that.

I wear the same size in KD2 and Kobe V (size 11). I also have a size 11.5 kd2 that is a little too big in toe box. I have no knowledge of the texas colorway sizing. Hope that helps.

I wear the same size in KD2 and Kobe V (size 11). I also have a size 11.5 kd2 that is a little too big in toe box. I have no knowledge of the texas colorway sizing. Hope that helps.

I usually wear 10.5-11 as well. For the KD2 I wear an 11 (same with Kobe V and VI). Tried getting a 10.5 before and it hurt my toes after trying it on so I had to return the pair right away.

I usually wear 10.5-11 as well. For the KD2 I wear an 11 (same with Kobe V and VI). Tried getting a 10.5 before and it hurt my toes after trying it on so I had to return the pair right away.

Back
Top Bottom