• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

unless you have some exotic  link sniper/add to cart bot dont bother it wont make a difference.   I think people are getting early links now. 
yeah, early links do exist

but i didn't even go for these this morning, choose an extra hour of sleep over getting shoes. plus early links are too risky, if you add to cart before they tweet the link your order will have a higher chance of being flagged, and using an ATC bot combined with the early link makes it even worse.

Last edited:
are early links the cause of this connection error problem? or why these are selling out so quickly. I did well with DB's but have struck out on WTKs, Prelude 1s and 2s all pretty badly. just can't figure out why. 

Struck out 0-2 in the Prelude fiasco. Tried getting a GS sz 7Y for my 13 yr old boys B-day and they wer gone quicks before the mens sz's. couldnt get through for y 10.5

I had them butcant remember wut the hell I did and lost them. As for my cop record on NDC 0-12. Luckly I was able to do a trade for my DB IV sz 10.5 for a sz 10 in the prelude KB1.

i tried searching the thread, i heard people weren't liking the Prelude III's until they saw the person who put the pics on eBay. are we tlking about s_intal?? cause those pics are not that great imo, still like the kobe 3s just looking for better pics

My add to cart service failed me this mornin..:-(..hopefully another site can come thru later :smile:

Struck out on all 3 and was bot quick on the draw.. The moment I clicked.. Out Of Stock.. I just don't get it.. My connection must be really slow or my computer sucks.. Smh

Is it that serious bro
jeeeeezzz 
mean.gif
 Im not asking you to cop them for me 

Back
Top Bottom