• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Word of advice. When a shoe is this hype and limited you can't wait until the day of to find a place to cop. You've already lost the battle. To expect to find a pair and at retail at that is insane and lazy on your part for not taking care of this before hand. Get your sites and things together for next week. If you still want the 1 or 2 eBay is your best bet.

One day these bots will get a life of their own and will take over the shoes, we'll become their slaves for a pair of shoes. I'm sure we wont care as long as we have the latest limited release. the end is near so in the mean while "stay thirsty my friends".

sounds like a Terminator Movie

I think I def won this trade man CL never fails me with trades lmao

Last year when Bred 11s released... I put em on CL... ended up trading em for DS Space Jam 11s... no bs

I don't know why but all my homies think the 4s are the best but I just smh when that tongue pops up lmao. Honestly 2>1>7>6>8

Mine too
pimp.gif
then the 7s and 1s after them but they are all dope imo the only ones I need in the pack
That avi man.. shes so bad 

I like the 2 but the 1's are growing on me.. Getting my hands on any is a different story..

When resellers realize they wont get that 600-650.

They will start to come down to 350-4 once everything else comes out this month.

Don't worry I'll wait.

Who likes the 2s better than 1s?
Just picked my 2s up from HOHs, also got the prelude 1s too. Tough choice, I put them side by side....its a tie lol.  That marble pattern is just as dope as the snake skin on the 1s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom