• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Haha, good thing I don't use this site as my only means to cop. If I did I think i'd have a brain aneurysm by now...

At this point it might be easier to cop some DB 10s and trade. Either that or move to Europe.

i woke up at 8:55, checked the website at 9. saw them, did a dbl take. added them to cart. they asked for promo if i had any then i remembered the free shipping. i backed out of the page to see what the code was cause my brain farted. then went back to my cart to checkout and it says out of stock.

moral of this story? that i was quite interested in saving a few bucks even though the shoe is $200. makes me feel that i didn't really want them to be begin with. because i risked not getting them by looking for the free shipping instead of instant checkout.

or i can be saying this to make myself feel better

makes me feel better that many are saying they werent able to checkout even by being a flash.

i woke up at 8:55, checked the website at 9. saw them, did a dbl take. added them to cart. they asked for promo if i had any then i remembered the free shipping. i backed out of the page to see what the code was cause my brain farted. then went back to my cart to checkout and it says out of stock.

moral of this story? that i was quite interested in saving a few bucks even though the shoe is $200. makes me feel that i didn't really want them to be begin with. because i risked not getting them by looking for the free shipping instead of instant checkout.

makes me feel better that many are saying they werent able to checkout even by being a flash.
Just because you added to cart doesn't mean they were available.  Once you go to checkout, it most likely would've said sold out of sz...

i know that. if you read the last sentences. it shows that im talking about my desire of getting, not that i would actually get them. plus i have been reading the thread so i know about the fool who had added 8k worth of pairs without proof of checking out.

i don't know why i clicked open your post, cause i had it blocked. blocked you in the past and now i remember why.

Last edited:
whats the going rate for ds chaos 6?

Depending on the size I would say $225 - $250

Incidentally a really great colorway. I have two pairs and glad I doubled up for retail at the time.
The six's mold to your feet and once they are broken in they are fantastic.

Last edited:

free shipping code doesn't even work on this kinda releases...it's only for all other craps on their site

Well, JM's "stupid limited" tag has exceeded my expectations.  I anticipated them being limited, but not like this.  Nike could build the same amount of hype releasing these as a GR (look at the annual Jordan XI).  Don't come at me with this hype creates sales later **** (the consolation prize theory
laugh.gif
).  They would still sell out instantly and people would still miss out AND Nike would make a **** load more cash of the pack.  

This is supposed to draw me in and make me want to buy other Nike products?  Hell no, if anything it will drive me and many others away.  You can only miss out so many times before you just say **** it and get another hobby.  I'm not going anywhere though, you can't just change what you love unfortunately.

At the end of the day we are all at their mercy.  They have our favorite athletes.  They have the best looking/performing products.  I just wish the brand I have been loyal to since 2006 would appreciate that loyalty enough to allow me pay $200 overpriced dollars on a retro.  Is that too much to ask?  

Do any of ya'll ever feel stupid for "competing" to PAY for their product?  Sometimes I do for sure. You'd think we would get the pairs for FREE considering how much damn work we have to do to even have a chance at a pair (ATC services, bots, waiting in line, etc).  

Well I didn't plan on writing an essay this morning, but there are my bitter thoughts.  I speak the truth.

Meanwhile I picked up the duke V's off of the bay for $80.  The one positive about this is that you might be able to pick up some older Kobe's for cheap.  The bruce lees will run you around $300 and they are considered one of the greatest Kobes ever, but a new pair that is limited comes out and people are paying out of their *** for them the day they release.  
roll.gif

/Rant

Yes, that is a mountain of salt.

Last edited:
free shipping code doesn't even work on this kinda releases...it's only for all other craps on their site

ha. that just makes me even sillier. i decreased my chances of checking out with a code that didnt even work.
thanks for the info. hopefully i remember when the vii come around.

haha everyones quiet, where is it releasing again??

i've been looking, got one pair on kb24 but haven't gotten my exact size yet lol

From the looks of it the ZK2 appear to be more limited than the ZK1?

I think I'm done with this pack. Too much work has to be put in to attain a pair although I know I can get them if I want through different websites. I'm happy with my one pair in a few weeks :smokin

I think I'm done with this pack. Too much work has to be put in to attain a pair although I know I can get them if I want through different websites. I'm happy with my one pair in a few weeks
smokin.gif
sure felt like it..

sure felt like it..
really i found the ZK1 to be much more difficult on NDC. Although I didn't know about the other sites after alot of research I was able to find a few and got my 2's on one of them. But, still can't find the "site that is releasing soon". help me out if you can still looking to pick up my actual size, so i don't have to deal with swaps

I think I'm done with this pack. Too much work has to be put in to attain a pair although I know I can get them if I want through different websites. I'm happy with my one pair in a few weeks :smokin

sure felt like it..
Pretty sure I read they made all the Preludes in the same numbers, can't remember if it was JM or someone else. Probably just felt more limited cuz maybe more people are onto the pack now than last week.

Last edited:
Didn't even know they dropped on KB24. Guess I had my auto refresh set for the wrong page. Looks like I gotta tell my boy they sold out before I could add to cart :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom