• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Im a 12-13. Trying to get 13 in all of them but Harlem had a 12 and 14 when they called me so I went with the 12 in the 3s. Hope they ain't too small.

Also got a 13 in the ones but them joints fit like a 14 :smh: :lol:

Im a 12-13. Trying to get 13 in all of them but Harlem had a 12 and 14 when they called me so I went with the 12 in the 3s. Hope they ain't too small.

Also got a 13 in the ones but them joints fit like a 14
mean.gif
laugh.gif
haha ill take the 3s off your hand if theyre too small 
im a sz11.5-12 but im most likely gonna stick with 11.5 for the rest of the pack
since my 1s and 2s are both 11.5

haha ill take the 3s off your hand if theyre too small 

im a sz11.5-12 but im most likely gonna stick with 11.5 for the rest of the pack

since my 1s and 2s are both 11.5
we'll see. I hope they ain't too small but if they are I'll hit you up. If you somehow get a 13 the switch would benefit both of us

we'll see. I hope they ain't too small but if they are I'll hit you up. If you somehow get a 13 the switch would benefit both of us
yeah im going for the 11.5 in the RSVP so if they dont have that size

13 wil be my second option

For Mercer dont even try a 13. DJ Clark Kent cleans that size out there every release :smh:

do niketowns care if I put in a RSVP for the kobes and 11s with two different twitter accounts but the same name?

do niketowns care if I put in a RSVP for the kobes and 11s with two different twitter accounts but the same name?
use the same account. Using different accounts but same name lead to disqualification

Last edited:
I've seen Mayor walk out with bags of multiple pairs too. It's just how Mercer does things...
yup. No need to have this convo again. I'll start by saying the whole staff should be fired. Someone else will agree. I'll keep bad mouthing them and we'll get nowhere. They'll still do the same ****. At this point it's like beating a dead horse. Just letting the dude knowhow they roll cuz he doesn't know.

Last edited:
You should still try. I managed to succeed on a manual RSVP for the Doernbecher IIIs at Mercer earlier this summer, which shocked the hell outta me. I just wouldn't get your hopes up cuz they have a history of doing shady stuff.

Does anyone know if HOH would let you pick up a shoe if you have the ticket but it's under someone elses name? 

wow should i even bother trying on mercer? lol
might as well. They usually do release a few pairs to the public. For the gammas you have a decent chance of winning. It's when they have a low amount of pairs they start the BS. If they have a thousand gammas I don't care if they give a few to Kent or whatever. It becomes a problem on a shoe they only get 20-30 of

You should still try. I managed to succeed on a manual RSVP for the Doernbecher IIIs at Mercer earlier this summer, which shocked the hell outta me. I just wouldn't get your hopes up cuz they have a history of doing shady stuff.
how do they determine the winners of the RSVP anyway? is it the first DMs they receive?

use the same account. Using different accounts but same name lead to disqualification
But its two different shoes. I'm gonna send a rsvp under my name for the 11 on one account and the 3s and another account you know

Does anyone know if HOH would let you pick up a shoe if you have the ticket but it's under someone elses name? 
Not 100% sure on this, but I think the only person who can pick up is the one whose name is on the ticket since they check ID.

Not 100% sure on this, but I think the only person who can pick up is the one whose name is on the ticket since they check ID.
yeah only the person who got the ticket can pick it up. Most locations look moreso on the ID then ticket

But its two different shoes. I'm gonna send a rsvp under my name for the 11 on one account and the 3s and another account you know
I'm telling you use the same account. Most likely theyll tweet both shoes at different times. Using different accs leads to dq. Do whatever you want though

Back
Top Bottom