• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Nice collection. What size is ur feet doe? Them 6s look long af.
laugh.gif
Thanks bro. Ima 12.

dude, I've always said they look bigger than all my other  VI's in size 12. I always used to say its a 12.5 in a 12 body. 

any word on overall production numbers for the prelude pack? is each shoe distributed the same? or are some more available than others? just curious because these have been extra difficult to get

Whats up NT. I struck out on the Prelude III's, however I just got back to my parent's house for Christmas and found these in the closet. Forgot all about them.

View media item 707558View media item 707559View media item 707561
Got them from when Mamba went to HoH in Harlem. When it was the Only HoH in the world. A lot of exclusives dropped from there and it was before a lot of people knew about HoH. That was a refreshing time.

View media item 707552View media item 707553View media item 707555View media item 707556

Hows the sizing on the prelude 1's run?  I wear a 10.5 in Air Maxes, NB's, and Runners.. A size 10 in Jordans. Not sure how I should size with them.

All I want is the Fours but if not be try for the 5 then just go on the hunt for other kobes ore other kicks.

4's are fire. Will try to cop 2 and sell one plus cash for 1's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom