• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
It just makes me mad at what the Kobe line is/has turned into.... Nike is catering to little kids that aren't even old enough to have jobs, yet are buying/selling $1k+ shoes. Spending mommy and daddy's money just to have the next hyped shoe, then flip it for 10xs retail to buy the next one, and on and on.

I have a genuine love for kicks, but all this stupid stuff really pushes me away from it.

could not have said it any better.

they could easily make enough stock for whatever shoe they want, but they do this nonsense to piss people off :smh:

please be these 
pimp.gif

i agree with zyzz though, cant ball in anything but lows

those seem to be HK prices, kobe 1-4s (depending on which 2s) came out for 1200 back in the day

year of the dragon 7s cost me 1599

I am not interested in the 2s.  The II and III are the only Kobes I don't own, because I simply do not care for them at all.  

Last edited:
This was posted by someone in the Kobe 8 thread, thought I'd share it here too
There are only two pairs that I can definitively make out here.

Upper right - Kobe IV

Lower right - Kobe VIII .. I didn't think the 8 would be included in the prelude?  The outsole gives them away.

Speculation:

Top row - What the hell are those (Kobe IX different models)?

Lower left two pairs - the way left pair definitely looks like the Kobe V, but the cannon looking pair has a different looking upper.

Feel free to enlighten us on this picture JM 
happy.gif

Last edited:
It's 1-8. From left to right... 1-4 on the top, 5-8 on the bottom.
Ah, that is correct.  

However, the shape is way off on the 1-3 though in the picture though.  I agree it is 1-8, but the silhouette is just off on the 1-3.  The colorblocking on the vi looks weird as well.

This guy is pretty legit when it comes to over seas info Long7. I don't know if in Red has been posted but if not just fyi

• 13858222016573226_720x450.jpg

Nike Kobe "prelude" series exposed new spy photos

.. 2013 11 30 forty-one past ten p.m..0  LIKES0  COMMENTSAuthor: fyk7

Nike Kobe "Prologue" exposed new spy series, although only a blurry picture, but is easy to see the series 1-8 on behalf of Bryant signature shoe composition. It is reported that this series is designed to upcoming Nike Kobe 9 preheating, this series of eight pairs of shoes will be held on January 1, the 4th, the 11th, the 18th in succession engraved debut, both at 1399 yuan.

8s look like a volt swoosh, grey upper, red forefoot sole, purple heel sole ...ill reserve judgement til we get actual pics. Look weird.

This was posted by someone in the Kobe 8 thread, thought I'd share it here too
From this pic... the III, IV, V, & VIII's look Promising.
nthat.gif

Those III's look like they're All Black with Clear Soles. 
pimp.gif

VIII's look like "NERF" Editions. 
grin.gif

And yea... IV's look like Bruce Lee' with semi-Poison Green Translucent Soles. 

Hopefully when the Pics Clear Up there's only ONE or Two at the most that'll appeal to me. I don't want to have to choose between 2 or 3 Must-Haves.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed this but aren't the 8s the WTKs?

Edit: I take it back lol.

Last edited:
rl_wayne rl_wayne thanks fam, just noticed that difference. Interested how Nike will do this theme considering it looks like another WTK (at least to me). Wish they would just release those Fireworks instead

I will cop the 4s and 5s regardless how they look. Pretty sure those pairs will have something to do with his 4th and 5th rings.

Imagine if all the pairs will be a "what the" of that particular model.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom