• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

if anyone has been wondering about the academy selling out dumb fast...there is now a bot on the market for that site...smh thats where a lot of the pairs are going dude supposedly accounted for half their stock of 3's
Are you talking about the dude bragging on Instagram how he's taking the entire stock no problem last week?  I don't believe him a bit.

Last edited:

Are you talking about the dude bragging on Instagram how he's taking the entire stock no problem last week?  I don't believe him a bit.
They tweeted one of their users how to use the bot and supposedly it opens up windows to multiple products instead of just the Prelude. Doesn't sound too good if that's true.

:smh: @ fedex

I'll be on the phone with Nike on Thursday.

Last edited:
I have 2 orders I'm expecting. One was supposed to be delivered yesterday.

Nike better do something about it.

They tweeted one of their users how to use the bot and supposedly it opens up windows to multiple products instead of just the Prelude. Doesn't sound too good if that's true.
Hmm.  I might be thinking of someone else then.  What's his username?

Want the 4s and 5s something serious man.. damn near impossible though 
mean.gif

That launch locater is BS

For one of my HOHs it says they doing raffles on Friday but I was in there yesterday and they did em yesterday. They said they were only doing it that day too.

O well I got two tickets hopefully it increases my odds
pimp.gif

*flamesuit on* While I like the IV as a shoe, I think it's probably the worst prelude out of the pack.

*flamesuit on* While I like the IV as a shoe, I think it's probably the worst prelude out of the pack.
Kobe IV is probably my second favorite shoe of all time... I somewhat agree. I'll still try for em, maybe I'll try to trade for another pair from the prelude pack if I'm successful.

I plan on getting the 6,7, and 8 from one of my connections. I can always use them later for trade bait.

when i took the 3s out the box i just stared at them for a few minutes....incredible shoe. it only makes sense that the first and maybe only prelude i get represents the one game that was the hardest to watch for me as a fan. misery indeed.

Back
Top Bottom