• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Yeah, they are still having "technical issues", which is why the Kobe release has been delayed so far.

My guess is the Prelude link got leaked (it's actually above in this thread) and Nike is trying to return everyone who bought them early who shouldn't have because it was already sold out. (At least I hope so...)

There were no "technical issues" with the Jordan 1 OG release. That went well and sold out pretty quickly. Not instantly like the Kobe Preludes.

[This is for Nike Store Europe, by the way. I don't know how USA release will go. But we in Europe are still waiting. As of right now, it's 2h30m delayed.]

EDIT: New info. Seems they will be releasing now at 12pm GMT / 1pm CET for us in Europe.

Last edited:
I'm giving up on the IV's. Been checking twitter since 8am, its now 11.15. Missed the Jordan 1 Bred. Bring on the V's.

went to the local store to double up on the jordans for me and my girl....ended up being 2nd on the list and got a pair of kobe IV on top! 
smokin.gif

And still trolling. no tweet

At this point ill chalk it up as a loss and pay resell. lol

Last edited:
It is only 45 minutes until the US release, I think they will release them at the same time in the states and Europe!

Does anyone know if I can get the preludes to Australia? Via either EU or US Nike stores, or if the Australian store will sell them.

I think they never went up because the site crashed when the Bred 1s went up early. 
The tweet for the Bred 1s (I know it wasn't TLO but still.) was delayed a few minutes. I didn't notice any issues with the site. I actually had the breds in my cart but removed it. Wasn't interested. (*shock*)

I don't know what's up. And sad thing is we will never really know what happened unless someone inside Nike is around and wants to leak the info... :b

The Bred 1s weren't delayed it went up 2 mins early because i also had them in my cart at 12:28 my time

The NikeEurope Twitter account is under bombardement for about 4.5 hours now, some of the messages are just straight LOL!!!! So funny!

Back
Top Bottom