• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Really just want to see the 4. 1 looks ok, I'd like a pair but I'm not going to chase them...

I hate teasers. E cred is real out here. All of them look sick so far. Ones are copped in my dreams considering I won't have a chance.

Hmmm...need to see clearer pics to know how I feel about the rest of the Preludes. Hard to tell just from that video

I just found this. The 2's 4's and 5's are crazy. Can't wait.

From what I can see, i'm feeling the 4s, 5s, and 7s more than any others. Need actual pictures though before I decide.

The 1's look nice though. Multicolored look is cool, along with the icy sole.

here's some screen shots of 3-8, didn't include I or II since we've seen those, all look amazing to me

Kobe III Prelude

Kobe IV Prelude

Kobe V Prelude

Kobe VI Prelude

Kobe VII Prelude

Kobe VIII Prelude

Huge kobe shoe fan so this is about as excited for shoe announcement I've been in years haha

Updated using wreslterJ25 link below

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics wrestler j.The 7s look the cleanest , everything else other than the 1s and 2s are stupid loud, IMO. I never thought I'd say this, but I might try for those 7s. I kind of like the 8s though too...

Last edited:
Not to be cliche... "but at the end of the day" THESE WILL BE COPPED, retail or not, I am really feeling this line.

Hey Nike

tumblr_mn2x890NjM1qk6zdio1_400.gif

Just looked again, looks like possibly galaxy 3s. Looks like the 3s will make an unexpected come back in popularity.

You guys see these being like the BIN or DB line for nike? More so BIN as DB is more charity, but you get where I am going ......

Lets hope they don't hold a BIN or DB type resale price.

1,3,8 are all I want so far maybe the 2,4 too when we see the whole shoe today. I hope meg will be in a bad mood when these release :lol:

3,4,5,7 look awesome. Damn, I need some release info on these. I don't want to get my hopes up if they will be impossible to cop. Also, I can see them pushing a $200 each

Back
Top Bottom