• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Southcoast Hoh just called me for the Vs. 2 wks in a row.. I gotta buy lotto now. I wonder if luck is on my side and Cerritos and Lakewood call me

man, i got 11 tickets total for so cal 4 HOH which arnt close by me or each other...

I got a feeling im SOL

NIce.  What size did you win?  I have a theory they call for smaller sizes first and work their way up...  Hoping I still have a shot over at SC.

I think only some HOH put them by size. most just throw it in a box and I have a feeling whatever ticket gets chosen gets that size and if size already gone they keep pulling

Last edited:
Yes but lets say 35 40 pairs at hoh vs 200 tickets so someone must like you in the hoh

I don't know. I rarely go to this HOH that's not too far from my pad but when I do I'm respectful to ea employee and I always introduce myself before I ask them a question in person or over the phone. Haha

IG video up of Kobe shooting jumpers today...in prelude 1s :pimp: If I don't get any of the other preludes I will be happy with my 1s.

If I came off wrong ill correct myself.

I put in for 3 raffles in 3 different locations. All sz 8.5

I only got a call for 1 spot so far.

Resellers have started the bidding out at $300 for the IV, V, and VI. I just can't see that. Are they in that high of demand. What I'm I missing here?

Resellers have started the bidding out at $300 for the IV, V, and VI. I just can't see that. Are they in that high of demand. What I'm I missing here?

Guess you've been missing in this thread (looks at post count) and the sneaker world if u think 300 is high and this pack is not in demand

Guess you've been missing in this thread (looks at post count) and the sneaker world if u think 300 is high and this pack is not in demand
Nope...been lurking on NikeTalk since 56k modems were in use. I asked the question because no one has bidded on those prices. You may be crazy enough to do so...just joking bro

Last edited:

Nope...been lurking on NikeTalk since 56k modems were in use. I asked the question because no one has bidded on those prices. You may be crazy enough to do so.
Damn.  Lurking for over 14 years, and these are your first two posts?  Then you should know $300 is a great deal for the Prelude 5's.  Odd that no one has started bidding though...

Last edited:

Damn.  Lurking for over 14 years, and these are your first two posts?  Then you should know $300 is a great deal for the Prelude 5's.  Odd that no one has started bidding though...
I forgot my old screen name. So I created a new one. I don't care about post counts like its some type of stripes or honor system. I'm here for the info that yall post. But again, no one has started bidding which is making me wonder about their demand. Weird.

I forgot my old screen name. So I created a new one. I don't care about post counts like its some type of stripes or honor system. I'm here for the info that yall post. But again, no one has started bidding which is making me wonder about their demand. Weird.
they will sell for more than $300

Blew my 5 money on a pair of SBs I've been after forever. Now feeling the salt as I see in hand pictures. Easily in my top 3 of the pack

Simply because they haven't released yet. People are hoping they will get a call for the raffle or will be able to get them on release date. Once Saturday comes and goes then you will see people starting to bid.

Back
Top Bottom