• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
grin.gif

bammas will take credit for anything.

V's werent sold out before 8. I was waiting in line when the tweet came out for an 11.

In line for both, lasted about 5 seconds before saying sold out.

Impossible release.

So much for TWITTER LINK ONLY. smh....that or bots ate these up quick.

literally sold out in every size 10 seconds after the link dropped.. no waiting in line, just sold out.

Early links are a problem now

Still pretty incredible how one of the world's most valuable companies handles these online releases so poorly.

Last edited:
I've had more trouble with these than any other shoe in a while. I swear if I manage to snag the P6 or P7 I am going to just light it on fire out of spite.

i ain't mad at you bro. it's your money and time..do what you want. was teasing .lol

wasn't ticked off, i stated the reason earlier why i was attempting to buy any preludes to "resell" back just to fund the purchase of my previously purchased bought P2 reseller price and the most like P7 reseller price. seemed pretty positive community reaction to this process. so it is considered reseller, but the end game may be slightly different. that's why I said "a life of a shoehead" even though i'm a pretty mild one. very selective on shoes to buy.

Dumbass people using the early link. Don't they learn? You WILL get cancelled so whats the point. Dudes get extra greedy. 

people who used the earlier link may or may not get cancelled, but if they do, the sizes will be thrown back up. then a lucky fellow who stalks the site will pickup.

Last edited:
And all those early link users WILL get cancelled. All Nike has to do is check the timestamp on the time you accessed the site. If it is after the tweet was sent out, you're toast. 
don't be so sure. Yeah a few unlucky bastards will get the hammer but nike really doesnt want to go through a third online release for the same shoe so they'll probably just let most rock. At l east 95% of the orders today were due to cheating, especially on the v

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom