• Total voters
this mess is really starting to annoy me
Like how do you put a link up at 7am
and they sell out before 7:01???
HOW CAN A REAL N_ COMPETE??????
:smh: if you don't live in a big market and don't
have a damn computer wiz best friend
you're screwed on getting kicks online

I got through on GS size 4 like 5 min after the tweet on mobile just checking back for fun. I don't know if I should cop or not, could always give to my niece for bday or something
Was a link sent out for the GS IV? Didn't see it......

still have the tab open with the preludes though, will keep trying to add sizes and hope one goes through

Someone has their system on lock..unbelievable...Like ive been saying for a while now..Early Links>Any bot you could buy.

the only one i wanted from the prelude pack....they're just shoes....(telling myself as i cry in the corner)

Good day today got through on both 4s and 5s aha!! Lovin that early link for the 5s aha

Dam that was one of the fastest OOS i've seen all year...definitely somethin fishy goin on
sick.gif

Last edited:
Nike just doesnt care. Their getting the $ regardless. And when you think about how many pairs they make of these releases, you see that they dont want the money... They want the attention and the hype around it. Only thing is, I dont think they realized how aggravated their making the customers. Just bad business if you ask me.

Someone has their system on lock..unbelievable...Like ive been saying for a while now..Early Links>Any bot you could buy.
Im wondering what are they gonna do next? first bots now this, its unbelieavable. I understand when its for something like the LeBron champ pack or a shoe that goes for 1000s but for a shoe that resells for 4-500? :smh: It aint that serious

Back
Top Bottom