• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
as a kobe fan i want all of em lol but if i had to choose id go with 1s, 3s, & 7s as the best for me. i never liked the 3s cuz of the waffle look but the 3s look so sick in this CW and with the translucent waffle lol comfort wise 7s would prolly come at last for me lol

all of em are crazy... im gunning for the 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s..

ON JANUARY 1? WHY!???

Also the RDs are a indicator of the limited thing again. Nike knows the regular dudes might not be buying three Kobe shoes on one day. Only if they make them limited and get people on the prowl for them

pimp.gif
nthat.gif

2s look dope but i wouldnt be able to enjoy em.... would be a ***** if they got stepped on or some food or beverage dropped on em 

So all of y'all telling me, that if these dropped during the sig runs of each particular model, y'all would scoop? Really?

Or if these were just a regular retro with no limited tag, y'all would scoop?

So all of y'all telling me, that if these dropped during the sig runs of each particular model, y'all would scoop? Really?

The I's, yes.

Last edited:

The 1s and 4s

I, II, III, and VII yes.  Other's are a bit flashy for me I'll admit it, still want them though haha

I would have definitely been interested in 1-4. Interesting that they represent a calmer, kinder, saner time in sneakerland.

I just went and dug out my Kobe I's, boy these are comfortable. And for the 34.99 that I paid for them at Value City....... memories.

I'm not saying I'm totally against these... Might try for a pair or two if retail isn't crazy, and I can get for retail.

But I have pairs of each model that poop all over these.

I-III and VII I think would stack up ok with some of the "OG" colorways from their original runs. Would've probably passed on the IV-VI, and the 8s probably would've been a gametime thing.

I do think it's kinda funny how the more popular models got the louder colorways while the less popular ones kept it more simple. Wonder if they did that for a reason or if it was coincidence.

Last edited:
1s, 3s, and 7s yes the others arent really doing it for me o n the 2s... 4s, 5s, 6s, and 8s are eh imo but would be nice to cop for retail to add to the kobe collection 

Agree Wayne. Most of these look like WTF colorways, which I'm not a fan of.

Absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom