• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Nope, never owned the Zoom Rookies period cuz I wasn't a fan. Tried on a pair, and they felt like I was standing on cardboard. Cool looking shoe in general though.

I will have the complete set when its all said and done. Struck out on NDC every Saturday morning, getting mine by trading

my Retros. Gonna loose alot of retros for these. Been giving up 1-3 pairs for each prelude. Sucks but most of my retros Im

giving up I have doubles of, plus these retros R'nt valued price wise like these Preludes will be over time.

^exactly ! Someone 10-15 pages back said he has no problem posting the link . Just forgot who and I kinda really don't want to look back on every single page on who said that they will

I've kind of given up on this pack, after winning two pair ZK1 I am just super pleased with them. I been having 6 on my radar but I dont need them. Didnt bother going to my HoH for thr last releases. Good luck everyone.

Gonna take a shot at the 6's this Saturday. Hopefully my chances aren't spoiled again by another early link.

It's crazy how Nike put this pack together and are basically grabbing $1600 RETAIL from consumers if they're trying to complete the set, not even mentioning the Kobe 9s coming out the week after.

I'm only trying to get the models that I'm enjoyed when they first dropped which would be the 4, 5, 6, 7 (like the model but don't like the Prelude so I won't try), & the 8s.

Missed out on the 4s, got the 5s during all the NikeSantaMonica fiasco. Hopefully I can get the 6s since about 5 HOHs out here are raffling.

Speaking of the NikeSM fiasco, did anyone hear about what happened?

Didn't a big fight break out? How'd you get a pair? I thought I saw on here that they were sending the rest of the unclaimed pairs back to corporate.

Didn't a big fight break out? How'd you get a pair? I thought I saw on here that they were sending the rest of the unclaimed pairs back to corporate.

Yeah, pretty much a fight between a couple of guys broke out and they stopped the whole thing.

So, I caught wind of the RSVP pick up time ending at 1, so I went up there about 11:30 to just hang out and see what would happen. Couple of people started to up and do the same thing so they advised us to go outside and wait or they wouldn't do anything that day. They gave us wristbands to secure our place in line and told us to come back at 3. I was lucky enough to be the second person in line. After about the 3rd person to get their shoe, fight broke out, they stopped everything and wouldn't say anything about it. About 11 people showed up Sunday before Nike opened and they told us that they were all sent back to corporate and that was that.

Crazy thing is that the fight wasn't even about the shoes but it ruined it for a lot of people. Thank God I was able to get my pair but I felt bad for the people who actually had a good shot of getting a pair and wasn't able to because of that situation.

I told them the FAIR thing to do would be for everyone to keep the wristbands to know the order and show up on Sunday to get their pairs but they weren't trying to hear it. Couple of employees actually said "fair doesn't matter" LOL.

need to get the 1s and 4s to along with the rest to complete my pack
nerd.gif

Man, the fights and all the crap that happens is so stupid. Nobody wins, and everyone goes home empty handed. I've been lucky enough to avoid that kind of mess firsthand so far, but one of the HOHs in NYC has already shut down twice cuz of stuff happening.

Man, the fights and all the crap that happens is so stupid. Nobody wins, and everyone goes home empty handed. I've been lucky enough to avoid that kind of mess firsthand so far, but one of the HOHs in NYC has already shut down twice cuz of stuff happening.
And HoH will open up the next month doing the same thing. It's going to take a lawsuit or multiple employee murders before they start thinking outside the box. People's health and security is the most important thing.

Back
Top Bottom