• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I wish i could  get these and the gloves, but i have to go for the ones that i have a better chance of getting.. so these will be left behind 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
damn, i need the 4, 5, 6, and 8s :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :smh:

and i wont get a single one SMH

anyways, good luck to those who actually want the 1's, i seriously hope you all get a pair :\

preludes copped on ndc europe, $185 shipped after conversion!

Last edited:
Double up nike EU and Footlocker EU. So much better when they actually drop a  twitter link. I am surprised how fast they sold out on nike EU however.

I find it really wierd that the preludes were actually cheaper in the EU than the US price. That never happens.

preludes copped on ndc europe, $185 shipped after conversion!
If I may ask--are you an American?  If so, do you use an American credit card?  I ask because I don't know how one can use an American card, even if you have a shipping address in Europe.

If I may ask--are you an American?  If so, do you use an American credit card?  I ask because I don't know how one can use an American card, even if you have a shipping address in Europe.
so even though i have went and gotten an EU card i found that the american cards arent always denied on ftl eu maybe 1 in 4 chance. Also us paypal sent to an eu address works sometimes.

theres 3 forms of payment. Choose your poison

Did the HOH in Cerritos end up calling people today?

Edit: Well, it's yesterday now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom