• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
^ you could've gotten it for $400 on ebay.

i didn't intend to offend anyone with that statement thats why i said no racism intended. I'm asian and my parents would go to hell first before going out of their way to put their name down for a raffle. As far as my grandparents go, they don't even have a state issued ID, so they can't even put their name down.

And alp, you won because you made the HoH employees swoon 
laugh.gif

^yeah, I did :lol: I wouldnt be surprised if I get the call today. They probably know my name now and everything.

i see baby mommas signing them and their kids/toddlers in strollers up for a raffle.
if they got a valid ID - they getting a ticket

guess its time to break out my 2 year olds passport then!

^yeah, I did :lol: I wouldnt be surprised if I get the call today. They probably know my name now and everything.

i was set on deploying the alp method to guaranteed raffle winning, but then the person doing the raffle was a dude :smh:

Yeah I got there a little earlier than usual and saw a dude :smh: was gonna wait it out but **** it, if she remember my name I'm good. If not :smh:

Every HoH i went to was a dude. Except at harlem, it was some dark skinned lady but she wasn't feeling the asian persuasion :frown:

I might be able to get a pair of prelude 3's for $300, does the 3's fit true to size . So far i had to size up on the 5-8

Phone 100%
Vibrating on
Volume on the max
On my way to work
Hopefully today will be the first time that Ive won a raffle

IIIs, Preludes and OGs, fit TTS for me. They don't fit quite as snug to me as some of the later lowtop models.

I've asked this like 5 times and have never gotten a straight answer :lol:

Lol so much for that. Im gonna pull the trigger anyway, $300 pickup if not bad for the 3's even if its half a size up. Im balling them anyway

Phone 100%
Vibrating on
Volume on the max
On my way to work
Hopefully today will be the first time that Ive won a raffle

Thought you got every pair of preludes except the 6, lol im sure you can take another L for the 7. We both entered the raffle at GSP so i hope we're not the same size

@vinotwofour
Yeah but I got them off ndc and paid resell for 1s and 5s lol
Have u ever won at gsp?
Please tell me youre not sz11.5

Every HoH i went to was a dude. Except at harlem, it was some dark skinned lady but she wasn't feeling the asian persuasion :frown:
you already lost, I've never won when she was doing the raffle.

I think the tristate hohs are catching on then :lol:
Thats what happens when I reveal my secrets on a public forum :smh: :lol:

I've never won anything ever, let alone a raffle. But dont worry, im not a size 11.5. I didn't see a lot people on the list sign up for a 11.5. I had 6 size 8.5 above me so my chances are pretty slim

Alp, which hoh did you try to turn your swag on? None of the emplyees even made eye contact with me. I got a ticket at 4 different hoh

I've never won anything ever, let alone a raffle. But dont worry, im not a size 11.5. I didn't see a lot people on the list sign up for a 11.5. I had 6 size 8.5 above me so my chances are pretty slim

Alp, which hoh did you try to turn your swag on? None of the emplyees even made eye contact with me. I got a ticket at 4 different hoh
Hey u never know
Today might be our lucky day :smile:

Back
Top Bottom