• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
:rofl: I'm convinced that there was a secret way to get these bro...I had the fastest connection and an A1 bot but no dice, **** said "connection error" :smh: in had THE FASTEST connection.... Nah b....nah

roll.gif
I'm convinced that there was a secret way to get these bro...I had the fastest connection and an A1 bot but no dice, **** said "connection error"
mean.gif
in had THE FASTEST connection.... Nah b....nah

They will all be this difficult to get.

My man is this solid info or opinion...?Mine is more like an opinion , from what i ve seen the last few months by nike.Creating hype and then collecting.If its solid info then we re doomed lol...

Last edited:
I don't know if the production numbers will Be that hihg honestly. Think about it, if you're nike, do you want retros of your previous 8 models floating around when you're debuting a brand new concept in the 9? Especially with how polarizing the 9's are, you want to build hype around the Kobe brand, get people wanting these preludes, and then getting the 9's as a pseudo consolation prize if they miss out on the preludes but still have the Kobe itch. I know some people get disenfranchised with striking out, but the hype is there... Nike knows what they're doing

Last edited:
roll.gif
I'm convinced that there was a secret way to get these bro...I had the fastest connection and an A1 bot but no dice, **** said "connection error"
mean.gif
in had THE FASTEST connection.... Nah b....nah
same here... i didnt get the connection error tho...

but A1 bot+fast connection = fail...

guys what do you think I would have to offer for the prelude 1s?  Do you think if I offered ds kobe 8 all stars and 175$ that would be a fair deal?  Or a little rip off for me but honestly I want the preludes more :/ 

My man is this solid info or opinion...?Mine is more like an opinion , from what i ve seen the last few months by nike.Creating hype and then collecting.If its solid info then we re doomed lol...

Knowing Nike they'll be more limited.

Nope no inside info just sure of it. It's a pack which means quantities will be limited regardless. Add the fact it's a Kobe retro with sewn on patches with milestones inside only adds to it. Then all but the 2's with crazy color ways=extremely hard to get.

Last edited:
I don't know if the production numbers will Be that hihg honestly. Think about it, if you're nike, do you want retros of your previous 8 models floating around when you're debuting a brand new concept in the 9? Especially with how polarizing the 9's are, you want to build hype around the Kobe brand, get people wanting these preludes, and then getting the 9's as a pseudo consolation prize if they miss out on the preludes but still have the Kobe itch. I know some people get disenfranchised with striking out, but the hype is there... Nike knows what they're doing
obviously the whole pack is a gimmic for building up hype for kobe 9...

but i honestly dont think this limited **** will last through 8 weeks... 

guys what do you think I would have to offer for the prelude 1s?  Do you think if I offered ds kobe 8 all stars and 175$ that would be a fair deal?  Or a little rip off for me but honestly I want the preludes more :/ 
that's around 4 bills so not that bad actually

Half these kids can't afford $200 every week for 9 weeks.

It will let up at some point lol

They can afford it if they buy two: (1) one to flip for double; and (2) one to keep for themselves. It keeps the cycle going.... Sad but true.

same here... i didnt get the connection error tho...
but A1 bot+fast connection = fail...

Yeah man and I mean abnormally fast speed :smh:
Idk man, we found out with the WTK people were using early links but I have no clue with these. I'm sure it's something everybody is being tightlipped about

You can get cart jacked on ndc now? They changed the system recently?

Not literally snatched from another person. They mean Nike is being real finicky with their cart removal times now. Sometimes a pair hold will last 10 minutes. Others, 2-5.

Yeah man and I mean abnormally fast speed
mean.gif

Idk man, we found out with the WTK people were using early links but I have no clue with these. I'm sure it's something everybody is being tightlipped about
Apparently early links leaked for these somewhere on instagram too smh

Back
Top Bottom