• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Haha I was just playing man, good to hear about the 7s though and good on him for trying to help someone out especially at that price.

It may be, I'm 27 and feel every bit of it. Lol! I can still get 99% of releases with ease but at the end of the day none of it ever seems that important. I too used to go all out to get kicks but then my brain ALWAYS kicks me back to the insane logic that I just spent such and such hours, such and such money, such and such energy to give Nike money. That's it! Not get a product, not get a shoe, not be a part of a culture, just to give Nike money. Smh! Guess I'm just not into this like I once was. Even getting these shoes it's like....meh.
Well one day I'm sure your skills and experience will come in handy. And in the meantime feel free to share them in here!

Is $300 worth it for the 8s? I'm debating because I'm not looking to resell or anything, I just want to wear em'.

Guy offered to get me Prelude 8's for 230$ turned it down so he can he help someone who actually wants them, will have them 7's 
pimp.gif
Lucky. I've never paid over retail for a shoe until these. Got my pair secured for $325 which I hope will be a great deal once I see those reseller prices.

wasn't feeling the 9's high top at all, but during that broncos game, they kept replaying that Nike commercial on flyknits and seeing kobe with the 9's on court is making me rethink. Damn Nike marketing! got me reconsidering a boxers looking shoe.

By the end of the year it's gonna be 250-300 for all these player shoes. They are buttering all the consumers up and getting the ready for what is gonna be a Nike paradise in terms of revenue. It is not even a question to think nike will quit as long as their are consumers who will continue to buy and reseller who will continue to sell. Plain and simple.

pulled the trigger on 450$ shipped for a size 13 prelude 7 i guess its the best i could find on that size

By the end of the year it's gonna be 250-300 for all these player shoes. They are buttering all the consumers up and getting the ready for what is gonna be a Nike paradise in terms of revenue. It is not even a question to think nike will quit as long as their are consumers who will continue to buy and reseller who will continue to sell. Plain and simple.
Yeah, I can see Nike trying to push for the $300 barrier around late 2014 / early 2015. They know the demand is there and their marketing machine is worth its weight in gold at this point.  I am sure 90% of this forum/thread would be willing to pay that price, including me :frown:

Tbh, the 1s, 2s, and 7s are the only ones I'd consider getting. I'm not a huge fan of Kobes but those are 3 out of like 7 pairs I like out of all Kobes.

Back
Top Bottom