• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Without this prelude pack the Kobe 9 would of flopped. Now even these Volt 9's are hyped up lol. Damn Nike

Congrats to all those that copped parts or all of this pack. See you in the Kobe 9 threads
happy.gif

i have the prelude vii with the msrp label on em, why do other preludes not have this? not that it really matters

Well luckily I was able to get off work early and haul *** from WPB to Miami in about 50 minutes. Barely made it in time, but finally got one from the prelude pack from the Shoe Gallery raffle. Of course they're not my size so hopefully I can use them to fund one of the ones from the pack I want or maybe just use on the Kobe 9. At least I didn't go 0/8, wish I would have known that Shoe Gallery was doing raffles all along for these.

View media item 766868
View media item 766869

I am looking all over 2 see if anyone has the P4's & P8's they would sell as a package deal, but I can't find anyone that has both in a 9.5. If anyone knows somebody selling either one can they direct me to them. Thanks fan

No luck for me on price adjustment or promo code..Nike is telling me to contact retailer...

Damn, link won't even go to the Kobe anymore, back to 'THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE' 

Thoughts on restocks?

Damn, link won't even go to the Kobe anymore, back to 'THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE' 

Thoughts on restocks?
There will be one, but don't count on getting anything from the restock...

Rumor according to @Kid LeBron, nike vault will be releasing complete prelude sets with special box for $2k. I have no other info, and at this point as far as I know it's only a rumor.

Went to my local HOH for the 2nd chance pick ups. Got there first with about 7 total people showing up after me. Manager comes out saying they only got 2 left. Then they decided to do that guessing what size they have left game. SMDH should have just been FCFS for 2 pairs. Yes I'm salty lol

Went to my local HOH for the 2nd chance pick ups. Got there first with about 7 total people showing up after me. Manager comes out saying they only got 2 left. Then they decided to do that guessing what size they have left game. SMDH should have just been FCFS for 2 pairs. Yes I'm salty lol

South Coast? If so, I was there too. I agree with you. It should have been fcfs.

Back
Top Bottom