• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
this is the nature of the beast.

My dear consumers,

Do not fall victim to these sky high re-sellers prices. For at the end of the day, it is you, the consumer, who has the power. It is you, consumer, who has the money. That money can be used for whatever you want. The seller, they have the sneaker which cannot be used to purchase whatever.

If we all would join forces, remain steadfast and commited to not paying these insane re-sellers prices, the re-seller, the market will be forced to lower their asking prices. For the re-seller cannot pay their bills with a sneaker. ConEdison will not accept preludes as payment for the electricity or gas. Tmobile,ATT, Verizon will not accept nikes as payment neither will the local grocery store. Do you understand that the dollar is mightier than the swoosh?
I feel where you are coming from but they have the upper hand. I don't own a bot (maybe I should get one so I can actually cop releases) I hate that concept of having to own and pay for a program to get sneakers, my area doesn't get many pairs, the nearest FTL is a solid 45 minutes away and the nearest HOH is a good hour away. It's become very hard to get releases for retail and I used to pay resell prices but in the past year I have really stopped doing that because it pisses me off to spend that much money on a pair of sneakers.

I don't hate resellers, they gotta get theirs and I would do the same thing if I had access to inventory like that. Still it bothers me but I can't hate on people who make serious money doing it.

End of rant, back to the Kobe's lol

Last edited:
laugh.gif
it's always funny when someone tries to start a movement to conquer resell prices
lol yeah it would never happen, all these people uniting to not pay resell, that would never happen

honestly I am more mad at Nike than anyone, give me a better chance to cop these kicks or make more pairs

:lol: it's always funny when someone tries to start a movement to conquer resell prices

Yeah i find it funny too. Just looking through past pages of this thread and can tell it's just not going to happen anytime soon. Dudes are too addicted to limited sneakers and willing to pay hundreds over retail for.

Yeah be careful at those prices, I got vs for $475 and it came with a damaged box. Never dealing with a cheap *** who doesn't wanna work with $5 ever again
most of my boxes with my preludes were damaged..its only a box..

Yeah i find it funny too. Just looking through past pages of this thread and can tell it's just not going to happen anytime soon. Dudes are too addicted to limited sneakers and willing to pay hundreds over retail for.
exactly. If one ************ doesnt cop u got five, no ten other ppl to take his place in overpaying for shoes :lol:

I wouldn't pay more than $400 FOR ANY PRELUDE. It's not worth more than $400 to me.  Except the 1's because Kobe actually wore those, so that will just automatically be worth more than the others.
Really? lmao

Just because Kobe wore them and  becaused of that it raised the value of the shoe?  Folks here really gets me laughing...

:lol: it's always funny when someone tries to start a movement to conquer resell prices
Im not surprised you say that, look at your sig homey.

Im not trieing anything dude. Im DOING it by not paying 3,4 or 5x retail. So its being done, just not by many.

Some think they have no other option besides paying these ridiculous prices. How about NOT BUYING!

A larger bank account balance is always a good thing.

guy didn't mention it and said it was fine when he sent it,which is a lie cuz the double box it was shipped in was pristine
I bought Preludes from NTNY and the shoeboxes was dented and torn...as long as the shoe was the right size and in new condition, that's all I cared about...

It's a catch 22 and simple supply and demand...you can't say that Nike making more pairs or certain shoes less limited wouldn't help to alleviate some of the problem though.

I bought Preludes from NTNY and the shoeboxes was dented and torn...as long as the shoe was the right size and in new condition, that's all I cared about...
well I like a good box and a lot of my customers do too, so if I were to sell this damaged box shoe I get less money then if it were pristine

......ooooooor, keep...the shoe?
like I said I wouldve still preferred a nice box or that the seller was honest, but he wanted more money and knew he wasn't gonna get no 475 if he mentioned the ****** up box, piece of ****

like I said I wouldve still preferred a nice box or that the seller was honest, but he wanted more money and knew he wasn't gonna get no 475 if he mentioned the ****** up box, piece of ****

I know how you feel bro. I'm sure most people don't care about the box cuz you are not wearing the box on your feet lol but if you are going to pay resell for a pair of kicks you would at least want to know if the box is damaged.

Can you take pics of the damaged box?

I get uneasy when it comes to box topics. I understand if the box is completely dismantled to the point of no return. And I've seen boxes just slightly damaged and people crying a river.

At the end of the day it's still a box.

I know how you feel bro. I'm sure most people don't care about the box cuz you are not wearing the box on your feet lol but if you are going to pay resell for a pair of kicks you would at least want to know if the box is damaged.
Yup exactl

Can you take pics of the damaged box?

I get uneasy when it comes to box topics. I understand if the box is completely dismantled to the point of no return. And I've seen boxes just slightly damaged and people crying a river.

At the end of the day it's still a box.
I'm on mobile, I'll take pics when I get home

View media item 783897Ks>fcny.Ks gets all the bangers.mainly because we take them down 2 the shop.these are good guys and also they have relationships with the sneakerheads.they not cheap like flightclub they actually pay u.Acouple of my preludes is in there.fcny is no comp. #SneakerGang #Dmv

Last edited:
Lol kickkspott and fcny have just about the same prices and the same rates on consignment. They'll have good deals every once in a while and its a good local shop, but damn the whole dmv is a reseller

Back
Top Bottom