• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
this is my last shot at the 5s, I ain't paying resale on them, hopefully my shoe karma comes into play on this "restock"

Yea but the problem is, some people have a huge advantage w/ the releases due to their knowledge of programming/coding... Nikes needs to implement one of those "random name selection' things you see people do online when giving stuff out. Or Atleast do something else... You got the nikedestroyer flat out laughing in nikes face, calling out employees, and they STILL arent moved enough to actually make change happen... Ah well, just have to roll with the waves until they switch it up; because the fact is that regardless of your method, the odds of getting thru now are astronomical 
Yeah but there

135? i paid 50$ and thought that was alot! 
roll.gif
Shoot I would have gave you mines for free lol

A lot of bots run continually... So whatever time nike drops, bots will be ready regardless. Now if nike uses the same human verification, that's a different story.... Unless they know how to get around it, which there is a way.
Continously...no. Possibly 60 seconds or so yes. Nike's firewall would definitely flag a continuous hit on their site and possibly the IP cause it would trigger a ddod like attack

I just got an update from where I purchased my Bot on Monday, saying new download for NDC new system!...... 

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NIKE u wanna be Freakin D**** with all your releases well think again keep being greedy 

and the Bots will continue to run this game. How does HOME & FOUNDER OF NIKE NOT GET CERTAIN RELEASES?

OREGON NO PRELUDES, NO OREGON FOAMS, NOW NO FUTURES..... STUPID.........................
I'm not about the bot talk in these threads and I agree with you that its pretty stupid that the home of Nike doesnt get certain releases. But at least with the new system, people have a fair chance of obtaining shoes. For me, I wasn't even close to obtaining any of the prelude pack online due to bots and even in my state because they were so limited. At least with this new system, I'll have a chance to get the Preludes I want on the restock. 

A lot of bots run continually... So whatever time nike drops, bots will be ready regardless. Now if nike uses the same human verification, that's a different story.... Unless they know how to get around it, which there is a way.
Continously...no. Possibly 60 seconds or so yes. Nike's firewall would definitely flag a continuous hit on their site and possibly the IP cause it would trigger a ddod like attack
They can have the twitter scanner running constant.

I will never pay for a bot, if I cant get it manually then I guess I didnt need it.

Manual >>>>

Idc idc idc lol

Got my fingers ready whenever the times comes.

In reference to @quise2024  's avy, what would you guys rather have. A night with Kate Upton or the entire Prelude pack for free. 
laugh.gif

Does spending the night with Kate Upton take away my current pack or will it be another one in addition, lmfao

Regardless your answer, I choose Kate Upton.

Just crazy seeing where the prices are going for these and all kobe memorabilia mainly because he's on the last leg of his career....in the next week or so imma finally break owt my P1s if the weather permits

Just crazy seeing where the prices are going for these and all kobe memorabilia mainly because he's on the last leg of his career....in the next week or so imma finally break owt my P1s if the weather permits
still haven't taken my 5s out of the box, hope I can double up or get some 1s or 8s in this restock

id rather have the shoes... I don't eem care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
he'll still wear em next season when he comes back doe.
This. I'd rather have the shoes. I got my girl so I'm good on the box 
laugh.gif
 the Prelude series continues to elude me 
tired.gif

I haven't worn any of the 3 I have yet... I always let my kids choose a pair for me to unds for their bdays, I'm kinda hoping they choose one of my preludes.

This.

with verification it just means you have to choose which shoe is more important and click the images but bots still have an advantage over any notification from your phone

There are several methods floating around on how to bypass images 

your assuming this is all done on one IP but 60 secs isnt a flag 1-5 secs maybe 

Man this restock needed to happen yesterday for me to have a chance...I'm not shooting for any preludes since I doubled up on the 5s and 6s at all star....can't see myself paying for a bot since there's no guarantees.... I lucked out on yeezys (dropped on my bday) so hopefully my luck transfers to this one

Sold my 1's and regret it BIG TIME. I'm sure while I'm at the gym the restock gon happen just like last time. SMH

Back
Top Bottom