• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
every prelude link has been deleted/changed except the 4's and the 7's but that will probably change soon. If the drop isn't tonight, I'm predicting next Monday of St. Patty's day or the tuesday because you know...

I definitely have a feeling that it's going down today with the change of the links and also to strike with the new system in place.

I definitely have a feeling that it's going down today with the change of the links and also to strike with the new system in place.
bet you a rep point 
laugh.gif

Nike might have a different system in play just in case people bypassed the captcha. They should've just saved it for the restock instead of wasting it on the GR kobe IX and the easy to get infrared 3's this past weekend

bet you a rep point 
laugh.gif

Nike might have a different system in play just in case people bypassed the captcha. They should've just saved it for the restock instead of wasting it on the GR kobe IX and the easy to get infrared 3's this past weekend
they coulda been testing it to see what people try to do to bypass it

i didn't check, but the links nikedestroyer posted, were they the original links Nike used during the initial release?

gotcha, pretty much if all these other people on twitter didn't blow up the links so much, nike might not have even changed it. It would've been less of a hassle on their part to keep and reuse the old links.

I actually have the old links saved during their initial release anyway. Thought they would come in handy when theres a surprise restock. But it's not much of a surprise anymore because people were selling the old links

Last edited:

Nike slowly restocking.. First Kobe SS Christmas, then GS Prelude 7 above and my bro said he saw Lebron Forging Iron up earlier
Theyre not really "restocking". Links are becoming active again but it no one has successfully added to their cart to my knowledge

Back
Top Bottom