• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
if anyone of you want to get a pair, just keep releasing information about this to yourself 

often times you find those spreading info and with the loudest mouth left empty handed. 
sure , a part of it can be blamed by the bots, but you have a better chance if you just keep information to yourself. 

I understand your point. People tell others about lesser known places getting them and that makes those places harder to get from. But how does one release information to themselves?

no posting ebay links...

no way that dude is legit tho. $250 minus ebay fees is $225 right there, paypal is another 8-9. No way this dude (which I might add has ZERO feedback) is putting a pair of shoes to break even, maybe even lose a few $$s.

Be smart fellas....

Nike Chi did FCFS this time since it was a surprise shipment late the night before release. The rest will be through Twitter RSVP. It was probably at least 4 hours in 15 degree weather to get the 1 and the bulk of people who got their size spent more like 8 hours out there. 8 hours includes the Niketown employee who inventoried the shipment, no easy cops or inside hook ups

damn my friend just hit me up. he told me if i can find him a size swap for the 10.5 he got for his size 13, he'll let me get his extra sz 11. i would also need a sz swap haha but id rather do this than pay resell. off to the fb groups to try my luck!

Its a shoot around, players wear pretty much anything. I remember lebron wore some flynits once.
^^^^ Foreal, players been doing this for a while. 

I think it would be cool to rock the 1-8 but, from a health and $$$ standpoint i doubt Nike and the NBA would risk that on one of its Franchise Stars.

Are all Nike town releases going to be fcfs?

are all niketowns even getting these? nikesf didnt say anything about them then i started seeing them popping up on instagram saying they got them there. anyone at nikesf know what the lineup was like?

Are the Kobe 2s a half size smaller like the 7s & 8s? This is gonna be a possible raffle win so no chance of a try on! Thanks!

A look at @KobeBryant's locker ahead of tonight's return. #Lakers pic.twitter.com/jQTedNWu8V

#SoleWatch // #Kobe 1 Prelude for tonight? Looks that way. pic.twitter.com/Tnbj3S7CZQ

Last edited:
expect the rest to be even harder to get now... Nike shoulda made more, they all woulda sold.

Back
Top Bottom