• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
What fb groups do you guys use, I'm in one decent one but it's mostly all jordans, the rest of the groups I've been in were horrible.

I've requested to join the kd&Kobe marketplace but the bastards keep denying for some reason. Prob a long shot but I wonder if there's any heat in there...

Hey s dubl, do you know the market price of a DS Prelude V in a size 12?

Cheapest listing I have seen on the bay is $500, but there are Zero bids yet, which makes me think that the price is lower.

@alp
 Any thoughts?  I know you are knowledgeable about Kobe prices.

I saw a listing in the Bay Area Craigslist for a 13.5 for $385. I know it's not your size but it shows that you can most likely find them for under 500.

Question for people that own dead stock prelude 6 do the soles look like this trying to buy a pair on ebay here is a pic.
Maybe it's just the picture, but those look like they're been worn and then cleaned off.

I want 2 wear all my Prelude's but just cant DO IT! Of all pairs I wore my P8s twice for BBall Games. Wanna wear my P1s Soooo Baaaad!

I want 2 wear all my Prelude's but just cant DO IT! Of all pairs I wore my P8s twice for BBall Games. Wanna wear my P1s Soooo Baaaad!
Just wear 'em. What's stopping you? The 1s and 2s were the only pairs I really wanted and if I was able to get them at retail best believe I'd have rocked them a ton by now

laugh.gif
they're just shoes, if you wanna wear em just do it.
Not till you sole save, sneaker shield and perfect walking like you have no toes, alp!

If anyone can possibly help me with a legit check on the Prelude VIIIs, I'd greatly appreciate it! Just PM me. Thanks!

If I spent good money on a pair, and/or it's something I REALLY like, I hold off to wear until I'm doing something special, or at least just not a grocery store run.

I undsd the p1s for my wedding anniversary.

But yes, if I buy a pair of shoes, it's with intention to wear sooner or later. Only time I buy a pair with intent to keep em DS, is because it's a double.

Last edited:
i have 3 pairs of p5's, 1 p4, and 1 p8, i haven't worn anything. i want to break out a pair of p5, but all i do is work, 6 days a week, really isn't anywhere to wear them out to

Back
Top Bottom