• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
nike is playin games with the true kobe collectors...because it will be impossible to complete this pack for retail, which means kobe fans will have to pay 3x retail to own 1 pair SMH at nike...they should have just dropped all the shoes for 1400 for the people who really wanted them..

They should of done some preorders for the set and 9s. I would paid the 2gs for the peace of mind.

nike is playin games with the true kobe collectors...because it will be impossible to complete this pack for retail, which means kobe fans will have to pay 3x retail to own 1 pair SMH at nike...they should have just dropped all the shoes for 1400 for the people who really wanted them..

They should of done some preorders for the set and 9s. I would paid the 2gs for the peace of mind.

2gs for piece of mind + 1600n tax for the shoes... yikes

I thought the 2's were the best out of the whole pack since the start.

I won't be getting them since the pack is US only, sucks for people who want them though.

Last edited:
My DS '88 Cements 3s size 10 + 100 cash for DS Prelude 1 size 10.5. Opinions?

I would do it. If you got the 88s for retail + tax, you're looking at ~$220. So, ~$220 + $100 = ~$320. Considering Prelude 1s are going for the $500 - $600 range, I'd say it's a great deal for the person getting the Preludes.

2gs for piece of mind + 1600n tax for the shoes... yikes

better than coughing up the same amount for 1 pair of yeezys...

looks like my hunt for the Prelude ZK1's are gonna be tough...

will attempt to get the 2's this weekend and try to find a trade

and the cycle shall repeat until I get my 1's. only pair I really want from the entire pack

Money
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
you got it?

My 1's came in yesterday and they are superb, only downside is its winter in Wyoming which means the snow stays on the ground through May which mean's can't wear them for a while.

My 1's came in yesterday and they are superb, only downside is its winter in Wyoming which means the snow stays on the ground through May which mean's can't wear them for a while.

I feel u. There's already snow on the ground in Illinois. Might wear them to ball and to Winter workouts.

I feel u. There's already snow on the ground in Illinois. Might wear them to ball and to Winter workouts.
That'll be my options to, but gonna have a hard time convincing myself to ball in the them.  But I have a couple OG DS 1's so maybe I'll break those out instead

1's and 2's feature some quality material. Rest of the pack looks cheap with the plastic.

Only reason why I wanted the 1's because of that and the comfort. That leather is butter :smokin

Someone on eBay is selling the prelude 1 for $250 shipped. Not sure if legit or not. Claims 100% authentic and everything

Back
Top Bottom