• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
^ 6s+7s 
smokin.gif

Although this thread is dead, there are a ton if people who want these. I tend to forget that niketalk makes up a small portion of the people who buy sneakers

This thread is dead right now because very few can get through and we're all salty.  Even using an RSVP service, which definitely increases your chances didn't even work for many on this release.  

It'll pick back up tomorrow morning when everyone strikes out on NDC.  

Just a friendly reminder. There are a million lurkers in this thread. There are a ton of sites out there that will release the Preludes. Please don't post the info. Take it to PM and share with people you're familiar with or people who have actually contributed something to NT and this thread. None of that 100 post count BS.

Remember that this is a community and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with sharing information. Just make sure you share it with the right people

Just a friendly reminder. There are a million lurkers in this thread. There are a ton of sites out there that will release the Preludes. Please don't post the info. Take it to PM and share with people you're familiar with or people who have actually contributed something to NT and this thread. None of that 100 post count BS.

Remember that this is a community and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with sharing information. Just make sure you share it with the right people

lol...quite obvious which site are releasing them:

www.Kobe4real.com
www.Footnoaction.com
www.finishlast.com
www.thehypeisreal.com
www.footlocket.com

I agree. Though I wouldn't say a ton of sites for retail. But there's a few lesser knowns.

Random dudes PMing me about the sites :lol: I've answered all my PMs for the people I have seen post before

If you're a lurker and you barely post/participate, don't even bother

do the kobe prelude 1's run true to size or 1/2 size larger? rumors are that people have heel lift in their size. 

just dont answer the pms, if they cant get it on their own they dont deserve a pair like most of us do. been doing this for too long and the kids that just get into this to resell can drown on their own. rarely have i gotten help from members, and i get most the releases i want. except these >: . if you cant figure out google and the internets thats your own damn fault.

end rant/

one of my buddies has a in and i got my 14 on lock. good luck to everyone with this release. if you havent seen the "marble" 2's in person do it. they are crazy

Back
Top Bottom