• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Got my call for the Prelude 3s... HOH on State Street in Chicago.  I had a feeling this would be a sleeper at this location because of all the Js and Christmas kicks that are dropping, plus they had no signs up on the front door regarding the preludes but had signs for everything else  -  I had to ask about them, and when dude dropped my ticket into the box, there was only one other ticket in there at the time.

Chicago heads, be on the lookout for those blocked calls!

Last edited:
Any of you going in on the yeezys? for wear or resell? probably fund all your 2014 cops if you resellin.

Resell you would be crazy not too. Could buy this pack, champ pack, Wtk, sparks and a couple of all star weekend shoes too and depending on the fool maybe a grand or 2 after it.

Resell you would be crazy not too. Could buy this pack, champ pack, Wtk, sparks and a couple of all star weekend shoes too and depending on the fool maybe a grand or 2 after it.
I'd keep one and sell the rest. If I get multiples. Sitting on a pair is not a bad idea either

Alp has the best luck I'm sure he will cop whatever he wants this weekend and next weekend.
Lmao just got another raffle winner for the sc gloves from Harlem :rofl: I'm not going to say anything about next week, dont want to jinx it

i hope with yeezys releasing next week the 4s will be easier to get ...

Me too, but I'm pretty sure its gonna be like this.

mifune-apu-o.gif

Last edited:
WHAT IS THE SIZING LIKE ON THE 3s?!?!

I asked all week no one has a pair of the original?

I saw mad pics that would prove otherwise.

lets go fam. get it together.

so nobody knows how these 3's fit

that's a matter of opinion. two totally different shoes. one is loud and bright and the other is pretty simple and plain.

I think it's just a matter of hype and demand.
Is the WTK worth more then the P2? I dont even know...They are both pretty limited no? 

Due to the fact that the WTK are about a 100 different colors and look like a total mess the resell value is higher than the clean well thought out 2s.

Last edited:
I'm signing up with you this sunday for the 4s. I'm srs if I win lunch on me you pick the place.
Lmao I'm with it. My fat *** can eat a lot though so paying resell might be cheaper then getting me lunch :rofl:

Due to the fact that the WTK are about a 100 different colors and look like a total mess the resell value is higher than the clean well thought out 2s.
yeah damn i can't decide. I would love to ball in the WTK...maybe i can trade a pair P3 for P2 and trade it for the wtk.

yeah damn i can't decide. I would love to ball in the WTK...maybe i can trade a pair P3 for P2 and trade it for the wtk.
Pretty sure the wtf will perform same as any other standard Kobe 8... Standard 8 will be much cheaper as well.

clean and well thought out = boring and plain which nobody wanted according to market value.

and WTK stand out from a crowd and break necks which people seem to be voting for.

again it's personal opinion but you can't argue that WTK's aren't worth more and that's due to demand. even though they were made in higher amounts and costs $60 less retail.

Some of the best colorways from any sneaker line have been the clean and well thought out ones... just saying.

Preludes have a story, wtk have "neck breaking" ability. Depends your style. I will take Clean and well thought out 9/10 times. My .02

Plus I think the Prelude 4 5 6 are just as loud as the wtk, without that wtf feel.

@sdubl, I see what you did there. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yall missing the point WTKs break necks for all the wrong reasons, all the shoes i buy i can care less if people break their necks to look at em

But if you are buying the WTKs to break necks just know its cause people are like those are some ugly shoes

I like the wtks. They are very clean. I didn't buy them to "break necks"

I like clean well thought out design. Completely dislike what the wtk in looks department. Neck breaking is such a general term for good or bad. To me, I like it is bad. Opinion.

Back
Top Bottom