• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I suppose NIKE COULD go after RSVP sites and ATC sites.  And if possible, the FBI could shut down those sites just like they did with the file sharing ones.

Last edited:
I follow a guy on twitter who just posted his personal kb24 conf email so don't believe that rsvpers guy

I'm going to give it a shot on NDC whenever that day comes, but it might be time to check out.

Just isn't worth it anymore.

I follow a guy on twitter who just posted his personal kb24 conf email so don't believe that rsvpers guy
you could still get conf if you bought ATC service. all they do is secure it for you. you would have to check out your self with your info. 

Last edited:
Whatr they doin that's illegal.

Not about the law..simply about ethics. The people who are trying to buy without a computer script have no chance. Charging people for a script to purchase from an item is wrong. May be legal but definitely unethical.

:smh:

Here is what Nike should do to help remedy the bot situation:

Release style

1) Create a release page

2) Release the shoe by showing an image of the shoe

3) Enter a verification code

4) Now your at the shoe's page

At this point, I don't see how they can stop ATC bots.  This would at least prevent all these automated services from making bank off of Nike.  It would make it so you have to it manually up to the point of seeing the shoe release page.  Bots could still work, but they wouldn't be as effective as doing the verification process manually. 

Things that I would like to see happen:

1) The link for the shoe itself should be randomly generated at the time of the release.  No one should be getting early links, but that is the new thing.

2) Limited sneakers should be unsearchable by style code.  This would prevent the 24/7 bots hoarding restocks.

3) Nike should start raffling off some pairs via twitter mid-week.  I think it would be cool to at least think you have a chance at getting your name drawn every now and then.  Must verify with shipping, billing, card, and address.  Of course some would still get all their family and friends info to enter, but if the take it that far they can have the shoe.  
roll.gif

I think the real problem is sneaker sites. They hype ir up MONTHS before release and then more people camp.

Wait. Why do some.of you guys stay up all night. I sleep and then get up at like 4:00-4:30? By doing this I am lessing my chances??

TLO killed it, LOL they need to go back to jimmyjazz type servers and lets see if these sites still exist lol those days were like a battlefield :smokin :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom