• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I feel your pain... I don't live close to HOH, so it's difficult for me to enter a raffle. I'm not going to drive almost 2 hours to maybe win a raffle, then have to drive again to pick up. If I wasn't in the area when they handed out tickets, I wouldn't have made the trip

If I used an atc service or bot and got canceled if have to deal with the consequences. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Hey guys, do you think it would be a fair trade if I trade my Prelude 4s DS, for Prelude 1s DS? 

Also what other trades in Jordans, or Lebrons can I get that would be fair for both parties?

Last edited:
people mad that their manual order aint go through cause they got caught with a separate order on the same IP using that add to cart and early link?

lol!
The man himself even agrees with everyone else...

Hey guys. Does anyone know how I can get any of the future prelude releases in Australia? 

Please PM me if you know how.

Last edited:
Thats what im saying. If anything you should be happy nike is calling cheaters such as yourself out. They're keeping it a 1000 while other companies ain't even keeping it 100.

On another note can't wait to pick these up. Sz 14 will be huge but I'll take it, I don't care. If your 13 fits a little tight sdubl please feel free to hit me up
I'm through.  Nike isn't even keeping it 10.  None of you guys have scored online but all have something to say.  Almost every pair scored online to this date was all by some sort of automation. Nike set the trap, yeah they caught the service I used not me.  My bred got cancelled oh well.  To date I have 2 pair of every prelude that has dropped 1-3 sz 13 and 14.  I'll have these too, just have to pay re-sell prices or trade.  No salt here, no need for pillows or tears... i'll have my pairs that's for SURE.  Carry on... none of my pairs came from nike.com....

comedy that dudes who pic shoes up in stores hate on dudes who have no other options but online.....and none are for sale don't ask.

[thread="574522"]Heads up: Nike cancelled the pair of Kobe's I got through the ATC service (obviously).  But worse they cancelled my other order totally unrelated that I got myself manually which was, you guessed it bred 1's.  You can't win with these guys.  I did everything manual and didn't even get them in my cart unitl 7:10 and I checked out at 7:12.  I have no doubt that they literally tracked my IP address to see both of the orders were placed on the same computer though totally unrelated cost me the breds.  [/thread]
[thread="574522"] [/thread]
[thread="574522"]I'm through.  You cheat according to their rules and they get you, you try to buy the right way and if your successful they cancel because they assume you cheated.[/thread]
[thread="574522"]Sorry fellows i'm gonna unload on nike monday.   I have so much time on my hands I gonna call corporate every 10 minutes and complain, every 10 minutes.  Just a warning I am going to exploit every add to cart site, every rsvp site, everything....... it shouldn't be like this and it will take a group effort to change it.  [/thread]
[thread="574522"]All i need is some group effort.  They say one person can't make a difference.. watch me.   You tired of failing every release or losing DO something about it.[/thread]
[thread="574522"]Operation: Occupy nike phone lines. Occupy Nike Chat lines.  ONLY about them changing there online release methods.  I promise you if we can get enough people to do this to the point Nike starts losing money because no one is calling to buy anything the voice will be heard.  Some people with a large social media followings make it viral.... [/thread]
[thread="574522"]unlike the wall street movement nike loses money when they aren't selling to customers and if all customers are complaining and not buying someone is gonna get the message.[/thread]
[thread="574522"]Tired of losing to bots and atc and getting cancelled we make it viral.  We all call.  We chat. ONLY about their flawed system and we do it everyday in free time while driving , while on the computer watching youtube who cares.  if all u have to say is change your method of selling shoes online.[/thread]

Fellow NT er's im going to start a OCCUPY NIke Phone and Chat Line and Twitter thread soon after some research and after the holiday releases.  it's about timing. See me there.  I'm going to do some research first.  I'm not mad because I struck out.  Im not even that mad that my orders were cancelled.  i can buy any shoe I want, any time I want resell or not.  They sent a message to us, time to send a message to them.  We can use social media too to bombard them to make them change.

We control the market we control the HYPE we hold all the keys.  You can still do what you do buy the releases you can get, even GR's are becoming impossible to get.  MAKE THEM CHANGE.]

you cheat and then you complain? LOL

give me a break, call and complain all you want. you broke the rules, YOU cheated. im glad they cancelled youre order

dont cheat and you would have bred 1s in your possession, cry me a river.

So we know of at least one ATC service using that early link:

Serving Shoes

Last edited:
people mad that their manual order aint go through cause they got caught with a separate order on the same IP using that add to cart and early link?

lol!
pimp.gif

Nike has begun cancelling orders and banning the early link users for the prelude 4s. 

Last edited:
you cheat and then you complain? LOL

give me a break, call and complain all you want. you broke the rules, YOU cheated. im glad they cancelled youre order

dont cheat and you would have bred 1s in your possession, cry me a river.
I already have 2 bred's (not from nike.com) coming....just not the 3rd one.  Am I mad, no.  Just making a point that I copped the BRED's manually no cheating at all.  Evilside chimed in what's up bro?  I tested the service on the wrong day.....but hey you call it what you want. I'm not reselling my pairs, nor was i getting multiple pairs going to a different address.  One pair.... was it worth it to hear everyone's comments and replies...I guess.  Either this or the thread would be full of dudes complaining how they struck out on nike.com..... and lost to bots... and megatrons... oh wait nike.com didn't release to the public....lol...

Last edited:
nike destroyer gave out "hints" to the early link, he wanted nike to stop this early link manipulation and well.....they did something about this morning.

nike basically played mouse trap, all those who ordered through the early link can say bye bye. 

Good! :smokin

Just picked up my sz 14

These **** big dab! 
laugh.gif

I knew they were gonna be big but damn they look long af too 

I really wish they made my TRUE size 13.5

But thats damn near impossible unless i get em from overseas

O well on the hunt for a sz 13 now 
nerd.gif

no. the whole point was so nike could fix the situation
I don't know where you have been for this entire year of the bots.  But in reality, anything NDC changes or augments with their release and/or checkout system...the programmers and coders will figure out a new way to automate it and profit.  Just like they have done all year.

Slept in wayyyy late, heard the doorbell a few times but thought I was dreaming. Nah, wasn't dreaming. That was my cool postman trying to get my damn attention and deliver my prelude 3's
roll.gif

Until Monday....*shakes fist*

Gsp hoh just called me, left a voicemail that I couldn't hear. Tried for ten min to call em back and start going crazy in the pizzeria. As soon as I'm about to give up I hear hello and start asking em what's up. They told me I got the kobes sz14! Woo lets go baby!
You would think Alp is the only person who buys shoes in his town the way sneakers rain down upon him like confetti.  My record right now is 0-4 on these. Got the 1's but in a tiny size so traded them away.

Back
Top Bottom