• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I feel like this thread blew up today just because these were the ONLY limited shoes available.  

The past 4 weeks, it was slow as all hell.  #hypebeasts #GITDsoles

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Man that was the saltiest release I have ever been a part of, it had to have been worse than the Bred 1 release.

Man that was the saltiest release I have ever been a part of, it had to have been worse than the Bred 1 release.

So many unfamiliar faces

Just because someone isn't on a thread for month's and month's doesn't mean they are hype beast's. Not everyone likes every pair of Kobe's, and in my case these were the two I liked. I stick to Nike, mainly the Jordan's (not all), AF1 in certain colorway's, LeBron's (again certain shoe's), KD (certain model's), but I'm not into the air max's, Yeezy's, or any of that other stuff. I only buy shoe's that I like. If you guy's were around when this thread started more power to you, I barely joined NT in November.

Just because someone isn't on a thread for month's and month's doesn't mean they are hype beast's. Not everyone likes every pair of Kobe's, and in my case these were the two I liked. I stick to Nike, mainly the Jordan's (not all), AF1 in certain colorway's, LeBron's (again certain shoe's), KD (certain model's), but I'm not into the air max's, Yeezy's, or any of that other stuff. I only buy shoe's that I like. If you guy's were around when this thread started more power to you, I barely joined NT in November.

Cool storY bro. Want a cookie?

All KB24 has to do with the bots is rename all their shoes "Kobe Bryant Shoes" and the problem will be solved.

Does anybody have the link for last weeks drop?

Back
Top Bottom