• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
searching through ebay listings people are trying to sell these 2K Lebrons for $1000.00, I was hyped up when I got my code but now I got a feeling they may be weak, I may list mine if I can get that much for my pair I will use the money for the 5s and 6s, I think those preludes will be better than any 2K Lebron Nike gives us

How long does nike hold in cart ? I thought it was 10 minutes but it seems to be less than that. People using the early links do not check out at 7:51 or all may probably be cancelled.
Oregon foams held in my cart for 20 minutes. **** that early link BS though.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on the v's ridiculous what the prices are for the bigfooters

By a few bucks... Getting ready to give up soon tho.

Lol

Honestly, IMO these are only going to A. Obviously get harder to attain B. Go up in price.

I'm going to try for the vi.

If somehow I get them, it will help ease the pain of not getting the V

By a few bucks... Getting ready to give up soon tho.

Lol

Honestly, IMO these are only going to A. Obviously get harder to attain B. Go up in price.

I'm going to try for the vi.

If somehow I get them, it will help ease the pain of not getting the V
im hoping someone comes along and throws me something decent. I know I'm not getting anywhere near retail, but dudes are straight trippin.

Only other upcoming pair I want for myself is the 7s. I don't like the 6s or 8s. Trying for 6s for a friend tho.

im hoping someone comes along and throws me something decent. I know I'm not getting anywhere near retail, but dudes are straight trippin.

Only other upcoming pair I want for myself is the 7s. I don't like the 6s or 8s. Trying for 6s for a friend tho.

Yeah like I said before: 340-380.

500+ is outrageous.

The shoe is dope, don't get me wrong.

I just feel like there is so much more I can do with $500 lol

Plus a part of me hates shedding that much of my hard earned money to someone who used a bot/ early link, and used dads money to get them.

Guess I'm just getting old now.

340-380 would be great (not really, but I'd be kinda ok dropping that). 500, or anything close, I refuse to pay that.

I feel your pain @s dubl  ... the only thing I can find that's remotely close to the price I want to pay is a size 14. These 13's are absurd... all I want to find is a IV or a V that doesn't 'break the bank'. is that too much to ask? 

I know you guys aren't willing to pay some of these crazy prices but I think the prices of the 1, 4, 5, and possibly the 6 are only gonna go higher as time goes on but that's just my opinion

I've seen 12s not too bad, I've seen 14s not too bad, but the 13s are insane.

I'm honestly thinking about double socking it and rocking the 14... but I know that's dumb to pay that much for a shoe that doesn't even fit. 

I've even considered grabbing a 12 and taking out the insole. But like you said, I don't want to pay that much for a shoe that doesn't fit.

Can't they just make a 12.5 and let me have my real size? Would it be too much to ask? haha...

Can't they just make a 12.5 and let me have my real size? Would it be too much to ask? haha...
there might be a few in Europe, but for limited kicks nah not really :smh: 12.5 would be nice though

Last edited:
I've seen 12s not too bad, I've seen 14s not too bad, but the 13s are insane.
go with a 14 they fit a little snug.

Edit: you'll be good with elite socks, people sizing up. Look at Memphis :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom