• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
dam FCFS for the Prelude 1s?... People had no idea...
laugh.gif

they were easy to get compared to the rest in this pack
yea tbh i kinda underestimated the p1 on NDC and the links of early seemed to have screwed me over.

Didnt think about getting raffles either or checking kb24 b4 it was too late ... smh ... oh well
frown.gif

Last edited:

dam FCFS for the Prelude 1s?... People had no idea...
laugh.gif
At NikeATL, It was FCFS on Prelude 1s, unclaimed What The Kobe 8s, and Sole Collector Gloves... you were allowed to buy two of the three. There were a lot of salty people if your number in line was 40 or above. Pretty much both Kobes were gone by then.

Hey everyone - I posted earlier but since its the night leading into release, I figured I'd post again. Anyone going to NTNY or Mercer in hopes of a leftover pair? If so, can you possibly share your experience as far as how the past preludes fcfs have gone (i.e. how many pairs) - you would be repped on this site and in my heart. Thanks...

yea tbh i kinda underestimated the p1 on NDC and the links of early seemed to have screwed me over.

Didnt think about getting raffles either or checking kb24 b4 it was too late ... smh ... oh well :frown:  
I could've ended up with 2-3 pairs easily, but only got one since I had 3 wtk, oh well

If you're considering that, might as well do it. Me personally I'd keep the Kobes.
definitely keep the kobes imo. They will most likely go up in value while the jordans will remain stagnant.

Hey everyone - I posted earlier but since its the night leading into release, I figured I'd post again. Anyone going to NTNY or Mercer in hopes of a leftover pair? If so, can you possibly share your experience as far as how the past preludes fcfs have gone (i.e. how many pairs) - you would be repped on this site and in my heart. Thanks...
Ive never done it myself but not sure the last prelude might not be the best release to test the waters for FCFS but its worth a shot!!! You might score a pair of Xs someone didnt pickup as consolation prize 

Vs are a snug TTS. They're probably my favorite fitting Kobe sig shoe.
k got you. ill try it on once they come in and see whats up. the ivs were ok in a 14 for me, just cant rock them loose, gotta tie the shoes up(not choke them up, but tie them properly :lol:)

Ive never done it myself but not sure the last prelude might not be the best release to test the waters for FCFS but its worth a shot!!! You might score a pair of Xs someone didnt pickup as consolation prize 
waste of time, they really don't hand them out like that, this isn't SF :lol:

i was second in line last week for leftover pairs at HOH Beverly Center. Guy comes out and give us two guesses each at what sizes they had left. I struck out. They ended up having only 2 pairs, a 12 and a 9.5.  

Best believe the salt was real. Should of been fcfs! Even tho im a 13, I coulda done a swap. 

But I finally won a raffle today at Culver City, after striking out on the whole pack. At least ill have one.

I wanted the 4 more than any, maybe I can find a trade somewhere locally. 

i was second in line last week for leftover pairs at HOH Beverly Center. Guy comes out and give us two guesses each at what sizes they had left. I struck out. They ended up having only 2 pairs, a 12 and a 9.5.  

Best believe the salt was real. Should of been fcfs! Even tho im a 13, I coulda done a swap. 

But I finally won a raffle today at Culver City, after striking out on the whole pack. At least ill have one.

wtf is that what they do with leftovers? a guessing game? lol dam
mean.gif

What time did you line up at HOH Beverly Center?

That consolation prize is actually whats pushing me to go regardless, just tryna figure out how far in advance :ohwell: I appreciate that tho

Last edited:
I'll wake up and give it the ol' honest try tomorrow. Thankfully I've made some contacts who always end up with my size 14 and don't ask for a first born.

That guessing would've pissed me off, especially if the size i didn't guess right was my size. They should implement a system where they will only sell you a pair if it's your size by checking your tags

Back
Top Bottom