• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I hope they continue to restock these at stores and online so the market can start getting flooded again like it was during the initial 8 weeks so the resell price on some of these pairs go lower. Just some wishful thinking tho

I went into my local House of Hoops yesterday to see four of the employees wearing various preludes the 4s, 5s, 7s, and 8s... Me and 22 other people I know bust on every raffle there, but some how miraculously the employees score four pairs.

yeah...they prolly make minimum wage too or not far from it. seems like an even trade lol

lmao im looking at some of my FB sneaker groups in LA and a bunch of preludes just showed up recently... HMM I WONDER
laugh.gif

I'll be out in LA today at 2ish . Gonna be popping in and out if NTLA EVERY 30mins .. I'll keep EVERYONE posted ! Not gonna miss out this time . Today's my day off so I can nothing to do but hunt for the prelude 6s

Don't do kobes but the prelude 2's are nice, only ones I will wear, others are nice to look at imo

I live in the Midwest (Kansas City). We only have a Nike Outlet. 

But a guy around here who has some connects helped me out..Still had to pay more than i had to..but this shoe is so damn sexy. 

These shoes are def. TTS - Big. No need to go up .5 size for me anyway. Thanks to everyone who helped me answer the sizing/fit questions! I already repped yall!

I live in the Midwest (Kansas City). We only have a Nike Outlet. 

But a guy around here who has some connects helped me out..Still had to pay more than i had to..but this shoe is so damn sexy. 

These shoes are def. TTS - Big. No need to go up .5 size for me anyway. Thanks to everyone who helped me answer the sizing/fit questions! I already repped yall!
How much he hit your for?

Back
Top Bottom