• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
What's a good price for Prelude 1 in a Size 8? Found a seller on ebay willing to do $750, but not sure whether I should bite the bullet or wait...

Right man.  No Niketowns at all really hurt sometimes.....just looking for a few preludes for a decent price in my size
I'm just pumped I didn't sit any longer than I did on the I,IV, and V. I should never have sold my I's on release day and was pumped I found a gy to trade me Oregon Foams + $100 for them after they went up huge...

I'm just pumped I didn't sit any longer than I did on the I,IV, and V. I should never have sold my I's on release day and was pumped I found a gy to trade me Oregon Foams + $100 for them after they went up huge...
yea yea yea lol.  We know how well you did on the preludes!!!! Just playin bro I'm glad someone had luck, cuz I sure didn't.

Gotta find some in a size 9 for me since you've got all the luck!
glasses.gif

This is why we all should hold off on buying from resellers!!!! might be more out there. 

Last edited:
:smh: damn you guys with access to restocks.... I feel like I'll never own 1s. I refuse to pay these crazy *** resell prices.

The prelude twos and threes if anyone wanted were easy. They had them until recently. I wish I saw some of your messages earlier. I couldve got more. The rest went QUICK. 

who's pricing them at 2k?
I saw a pair of NDS size 13 P1s up on ebay for 2k the other day when I grabbed my pair. I remember thinking, "WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND..... oh wait, its just alp :0 ... I aint even mad," like he said... If some idiot want to throw the loot around Id take it too. Ill proly put mine of for 2k too..... just in case. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom