Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
who's pricing them at 2k?
alp don't play dumb 
laugh.gif
. YOU priced them at 2k... a WORN pair at that.

I saw a pair of NDS size 13 P1s up on ebay for 2k the other day when I grabbed my pair. I remember thinking, "WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND..... oh wait, its just alp :0 ... I aint even mad," like he said... If some idiot want to throw the loot around Id take it too. Ill proly put mine of for 2k too..... just in case. :lol:
yeah why not try? If someone pays that's a good day for me

Because all it does is make other sellers over confident in prices they can get, and ruin it for dudes that actually want the shoe. Not everyone can willingly drop absurd amounts of money on kicks... Even if some dudes can, doesn't mean they want to.

Some people still stick around this culture for the love of the shoes, their favorite players, the limited amount of comradery that still exists, while others are just here to floss, and make a quick buck (or thousands) :rolleyes

Last edited:
Success !! Got a pair of prelude 6s sz 11 DS with receipt for $400 from craigslist . He got em at Nike SM restock . Been searching for 2 months for em for an ok price .

why can't these just restock online thoooo only ******* bot users got these in the first place ! need those 3s & 4s in my life !!!

Success !! Got a pair of prelude 6s sz 11 DS with receipt for $400 from craigslist . He got em at Nike SM restock . Been searching for 2 months for em for an ok price .
Congrats on the pick up.  Restocks help everyone.  Hahaha.  #trickledowneconomics  
roll.gif

yeah why not try? If someone pays that's a good day for me
NO hate at all alp, im serious that mine will be right up there with you, If someone has the money to throw around like that they can have em. I really like the shoe, but Im no idiot... I like 2 grand better.

Last edited:
Because all it does is make other sellers over confident in prices they can get, and ruin it for dudes that actually want the shoe. Not everyone can willingly drop absurd amounts of money on kicks... Even if some dudes can, doesn't mean they want to.

Some people still stick around this culture for the love of the shoes, their favorite players, the limited amount of comradery that still exists, while others are just here to floss, and make a quick buck (or thousands) :rolleyes
WHats the difference in that and slapping the ROs up for 5000+? Srs question, just discussion

I ain't even hatin on alp if dude wants to post his 1s for 2k that's his business. I would list mine up too for 2k (I don't plan on selling mine) but if someone is willing to pay it then I would let em go. And you know someone eventually will bite the bullet out of desperation

Last edited:

WHats the difference in that and slapping the ROs up for 5000+? Srs question, just discussion
Yeezys are based off hype from the jump. Most Kobes sit and rot on shelves and go for much less than retail in most cases until the preludes came along....

Me personally, I don't agree with the yeezy pricing, but I'm not mad at it because it's just a hype shoe period.

Yeah but here again these are not "normal" or "most" kobes... It's the preludes, which after this year will probably have an additional definition in the dictionary meaning HYPE. Seems like a pretty blurry line if there even is one differentiating the two.

Last edited:

Congrats! Only bad part is that we're all excited to pay double on the secondary market for shoes. Absolute insanity, but enjoy them.

@kid lebron.. For reals ?!? Yeah I'm located in the 805 but I luckily have a friend that lives close by him so they met up at 1230 and the transaction was pretty smooth from what my friend told me. If I couldn't pick it up before 1pm, he said that there was another buyer and that was probably you

as i mentioned earlier. the seller lucked out on the restock at NTNY but it wasn't his size and he's not a fan of kobes. In exchange, i'd help him get the gator king lebron XI's tomorrow by entering raffles for him. 

@kid lebron.. For reals ?!? Yeah I'm located in the 805 but I luckily have a friend that lives close by him so they met up at 1230 and the transaction was pretty smooth from what my friend told me. If I couldn't pick it up before 1pm, he said that there was another buyer and that was probably you

yup haha, glad a NTr got em tho.

no ones in it for the "right reasons" anymore. Sure I like playing and watching basketball and have been doing so for years but these sports teams don't pay my bills while selling shoes can(I mean I buy a bunch of crap for myself and pig out and gamble so they don't, but that's beside the point). At this point theres no need to impress people with your devotion to the shoe game and anti reseller stance(you in general, I'm not referring to you sdubl particularly).

Back
Top Bottom