• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of 6s. I can't wait to get them, I wanted them baaad.

I already posted on the legit check. I brought it in a resell store in Hong Kong for about 520 USD. Please help me take a look, thx!

Missing the delivery guy when the package requires signature confirmation

Last edited:
Missing the delivery guy when the package requires signature confirmation <*

frown.gif
ohhhh those elusive prelude 1's. Even when you finally paid resell for them... they still elude you another day.

4 grand for the whole pack isn't too bad of a price if you break it down by shoe. Not saying I would spend that much but if you had the money and needed the whole pack.

Last edited:
Anyone got a pair of P3 that wanna let it go? This guy I bought it from said he wants his back, but I want to keep it. So if anyone wants to sell their pair of P3 let me know please.

Anyone got a pair of P3 that wanna let it go? This guy I bought it from said he wants his back, but I want to keep it. So if anyone wants to sell their pair of P3 let me know please.
What the? Did money and shoes already exchange hands? If you already have the shoes don't give it back.

What do they call this in the playgrounds. No take backs or something. 
laugh.gif

yeah if you paid for the shoes and you have them in your possession they are yours unless he's willing to pay more than it was sold for.

What the? Did money and shoes already exchange hands? If you already have the shoes don't give it back.

What do they call this in the playgrounds. No take backs or something. :lol:
Yea money and shoes been exchanged hands. But he wants a pair of P3 again. Either the pair he sold me or another person willing to sell theirs. He offered his VNDS Jordan Royal Blue 1 plus cash, but I really like the P3 so I might keep it. If he offered his Bred 1's then it would be different.

Yea money and shoes been exchanged hands. But he wants a pair of P3 again. Either the pair he sold me or another person willing to sell theirs. He offered his VNDS Jordan Royal Blue 1 plus cash, but I really like the P3 so I might keep it. If he offered his Bred 1's then it would be different.
you are either dumb or you are trolling 

Back
Top Bottom