• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Are there fake prelude 6s? Cuz I'm about to buy a pair ds for 460 is the price to good to be true?
doubt it, but who knows since there are fakes of everything, got any pictures that you can post in the legit check section ?

and no 460 is about the market price.

doubt it, but who knows since there are fakes of everything, got any pictures that you can post in the legit check section ?

and no 460 is about the market price.
Okay thank you I asked for extra pictures do when I have then I will put them in that section

Last edited:
just got my prelude 2 they are comftorbale as hell, i think these my be my favorite out the pack, the 8s were a let down

just got my prelude 2 they are comftorbale as hell, i think these my be my favorite out the pack, the 8s were a let down
hell no, many people have complained about the pain they experience in the ankle area. 8's are def not a let down, as far as price, 350-375, they've been dropping. 

hell no, many people have complained about the pain they experience in the ankle area.
I've been hooping in my Prelude 2s.

They're ok. Nothing on the 8s or 9s though.

Haven't personally had any ankle pain (though I do wear Elite socks). It's the bottoms of my feet and toes that don't feel great after playing in them for 2+ hours.

Last edited:
anybody got on feet pics of the prelude 5 without #ntdenim?

pref. with black jeans, i'm thinking of copping preludes but the rest are either ugly or out of my price range.

Prelude 5s are one of the highest prices on the resell market tho....

no offense to anyone that likes them, but 2's, 3's, 4's, 6's, 7's and 8's are all ugly. i want to make sweet love to the ones but they go for 700 and the most i'm willing to pay for any prelude is 500-550 which is usually what the 5's go for.

Prelude 5s are one of the highest prices on the resell market tho....

no offense to anyone that likes them, but 2's, 3's, 4's, 6's, 7's and 8's are all ugly. i want to make sweet love to the ones but they go for 700 and the most i'm willing to pay for any prelude is 500-550 which is usually what the 5's go for.

I got my 5's for $430 shipped on an eBay auction. Size 11 and last week for size and how recent for reference.

Those 2's are really starting to grow on me. For anyone who has worn their pair, do you think I can get away with going a half size up since no one has my size 
mean.gif

Those 2's are really starting to grow on me. For anyone who has worn their pair, do you think I can get away with going a half size up since no one has my size :smh:

That should be fine, but be wary of that ankle strap, unless you need them for ball keep the strap loose even when .5 sizing up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom