Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
GALLERY].    Are these fake or legit

I haven't seen a fake pair of preludes yet but i'd ask for the insole and production tag picture.

i think seller trying to prove it real cause the prelude tag is stitched on the insoles like above picture showing the threads

PPL r so stupid! I was on FB trying to sell my P4 to this guy and he said 400 was way too much. What are these ppl think?

PPL r so stupid! I was on FB trying to sell my P4 to this guy and he said 400 was way too much. What are these ppl think?
They are only worth what someone is willing to pay. That being said, I would think it wouldn't be too hard to find someone to pay 400.

I agree but the market value for a shoe is raised by the hype and limited availability of the shoe. So market value is considered a fair price

I think it's most of everyone...

I don't know one person that says, hmmm... I'd like to pay $400 for an already overpriced $200 shoe.
not really. if a shoe is going for 600+ or even more easily there are a lot of ppl that would like to pay 400 for an already overpriced shoe. Look at yeezys, ppl would kill to pay 400 for any yeezy that released.

I agree but the market value for a shoe is raised by the hype and limited availability of the shoe. So market value is considered a fair price
pretty much.

also for today

View media item 978045

^ what's the asking price now, since it's worn more than once - 900?
$1,000,000 :lol:

on the real though I might have exaggerated on the price, but before the restock people were hitting me up a lot and even had one dude offer me 1250 but never responded (I think I might have asked for a little more or it could have been a bs offer, never found out).

not really. if a shoe is going for 600+ or even more easily there are a lot of ppl that would like to pay 400 for an already overpriced shoe.

I dont think p4's are going for 600+, i think they sit at 450 tbh.  I think a lot of these overpriced shoes sit for long periods of time, before the right sucker is found.  Like rick from pawn stars always says "thats what they are asking, doesnt mean that what its selling for"

I dont think p4's are going for 600+, i think they sit at 450 tbh.  I think a lot of these overpriced shoes sit for long periods of time, before the right sucker is found.  Like rick from pawn stars always says "thats what they are asking, doesnt mean that what its selling for"
I meant in general, not about that shoe in particular. P4s are at about 450-500 if not a little more depending on size.

Should I bite on P2 for $365? Mind you it doesn't come with OG box, and he claims he bought it from a friend who won a raffle. Claims it's DS. Pics show it's clean tho

Should I bite on P2 for $365? Mind you it doesn't come with OG box, and he claims he bought it from a friend who won a raffle. Claims it's DS. Pics show it's clean tho
i see DS p2s go for 350 in my FB groups in LA WITH the OG box.. idk if you care about the box or not but i would try to offer a lil bit lower.

Back
Top Bottom