• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
after that fail that was the academy....I picked up a DS pair of black-out 1's. can't say I'm not happy
pimp.gif

Taking these babies to the courts tomorrow!

hey guys.. just want your opinion. trading my j11 breds low + $20 for prelude6 in great condition. basically flawless, minor creases and juat the soles are a little dirty. is it fair?

thx for your input bruh... only thibg holding me back honestly is that im trading a ds, 2015 pair to a used 2013 pair

Atleast you can find a DS pair of the breds with ease but it depends on which you would prefer to own more. You did say the 6s were basically flawless plus the years arent that far apart.

yah. i got the 11 lows to basically juat flip them to fund my nxt kobe purchase. so, imma pull the trigger now?

Yea that's A really good price for P6's. I sold my P6 DS sz 10.5 for $450 3 months ago. Still have DS
P1, and P2 looking too get rid of still.

If the denims were ds id definitely say do it but even used its not a bad deal value wise right now

do you think i could find anyone who would accept DS Prelude Pack for Nike Yeezy 2s? or Yeezy Boost 750s and cash to balance on either side??

looking to pick up the p1's. before i drop $$$ on them can you guys weigh in on the fit? I'm a seize 12 in pretty much everything. should i go tts on these? I've been seeing some say tts and others say a half size down. thanks in advance 

Back
Top Bottom