Zoom Kobe 1 APPRECITION POST

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm going to agree with this topic. After ripping my first pair to shreds on my outdoor courts, I made it m personal quest to get at least 3 more pairs. I did, and am going to go through the first pair this summer. I can still find these for $50 or so, so a couple more might be on the way.

blk/wht colorway is the best.

co'sign, they are the best colorway. I had a pair and beat'em like Ike. They are definitely up there for one of the best shoes i ever balled in(especially with ankle braces) I got a pair of black mambas but im still looking for some black and whites.
ANYBODY have a pair of blk/wht in seze 11 DS?...please

glasses.gif
I HAVE THE BLACK AND WHITE COLOR THE COURT FEEL IS AMAZING...BUTPERSONALY I LIKE THE TWO'S AS FAR AS THE LOOK AND TEH COURT FEEL WAS ABOUT EQUAL BUT THE ONES WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST BECUZ ITS HIS FIRST SIG WIT NIKE...

Speaking of the Kobe 2's....... i want some Kobe 2 Lites...... does anybody have a pair.... how they feel?

Best shoes I ever hooped in.

Still hoopin' with my Blk/Maize(outdoor) and Black Mambas(indoor)....

it's one of the heavier basketball shoes i've owned, but probably the best one.

i'm looking at you hyperdunk.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

What the heck? This shoe heavy? I mean they ain't a foam shoe... Do you only own 5.0s?

Heavy? your legs must be weak because these are far from heavy at least to me. Perfect weight needed for a bball shoe IMO.

a little over rated imo.. i have black mambas for ball, dont get me wrong they are very good ball shoes but am i the only one who thinks theres a little toomuch cushion? its comfy to walk in but before they were broken in the padding gave me blisters. for me its 2k5>2k4>>zk1

i have no hops and i would give kevin martin's legs a run for his money.

Wow.... well its nothing that calf raises cant help right??
wink.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Speaking of the Kobe 2's....... i want some Kobe 2 Lites...... does anybody have a pair.... how they feel?

I went a size down on the lites and the toe box still feels a little roomy. With two pairs of socks,i felt a little bit of slippage in the heel. But the shoelives up to it's name lite.

These are hands down my favorite shoe to play ball in. I had plenty of good games in these sneakers. The feel is just amazing
pimp.gif

Lites suck. Stiff stiff stiff uppers. Feels like an ankle brace. I bought the blk/blk and white/purples. Kind of regret it, but they came cheap.Stick with ZK1s or 3s. Haven't played in the 4s yet.

i bought the allstars like 2weeks afetr they came out and im still wearing them for bball the air sole is ripping off but the shoe is still in fair condition
i love the zk1;'s

I have six pair. They are still one of my favorite on court, indoors or out. Very comfortable!!

^lol.... interesting what size you get them in?
I wear a 10 in ZK1s, 10.5 in all the others. Got the lites in a 10.5 as well.

A pair of Zoom Kobe1 x Premium Goods will be raffled off tomorrow @ Niketown LA for the launch of the Kobe 4. Event starts @ 9am...

think its time to un ds my black outs. but i never know if its going to rain or not here...

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

^lol.... interesting what size you get them in?
I wear a 10 in ZK1s, 10.5 in all the others. Got the lites in a 10.5 as well.
Trying to let them good.......... what condition are they in?

Back
Top Bottom