zoom kobe 1 cracking

I was playing bball indoor last Friday and I suddenly heard something was "broken" on my left ZK1. Actually I was playing defense when I heard thenoise. I didn't fall or anything. I think I was just making a cut. I was checking the shoe when I got home and I saw this crack. Does anyone has a similarproblem with their ZK1s? I'm 6 ft and 150 lbs. I just wore them for indoor bball for 4 or 5 times. sad.
ce925e2e692e340e426e85e17e9328a933f8f10.jpg
107259feba2d649642ee14f842bdec8712bbf5c.jpg

i have six pairs of the AZK1 and this hasn't happend to any of them.. and ive played in them each at least 5 times of 2-3 hours of bball (some more thenothers).......... the color way you have, ive beat to the ground and they are still holding up pretty good.. maybe you got a defective one?

Originally Posted by nahcs

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

maybe you got a defective one?

thanks for the reply. when you said defective, did you mean b-grade or fake?

no, just defective.. it happends, like when zoom bag pop's or something like that... i had a pair of jordan 14s, and the jordan symble fell off (afterbeating the shoes to death for about a year).. and i sent it back for replacement, and they gave me a pair of 15's that i hardly wore.... but its betterthen nothing...

Thats exactly what I was gonna say had happened to your shoes.

I have 5 pairs of ZKI my favorite shoe to ball in.

Only 1 pair of them have done that to me, and that was after I beat them to death outdoors for about 4 months

Those were the black/white bullseye color.

ouch that looks pretty bad. looks like it was just a defective, poorly produced pair. I have 3 pairs that I still rotate for ballin and usually use em when Ican't get in the gym and have to play outdoors so as you can imagine they've been beaten up pretty bad for a while now. aside from wear and tear on thesoles, no cracking or ripping of any sort. I have no experience with this, but try to send em back to nike and who knows they may replace the pair for ya. callcustomer service before I guess.

I have that same color. That never happened to mine. I hope it never does cause those shoes are all that in style and performance

6ft and only 150, ya that shouldnt have happened to your shoe, how do you store em? thats a factor you should consider.

You may have a lemon. I know with some of the AZK 1s I encountered, you can see the early signed of the outsoles coming apart or in this case the midsolepeeling apart.

I think the shoe sucks in regards to hold up as a whole, IMO. One wear and it looks like you played in them for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom