Zoom Kobe 1 on NikeBasketball.com???

I may be late, but I couldn't find a topic about this.

I've got my home page set as NB.com, and this morning when I opened it up it says" Due to extraordinary demand for the Zoom Kobe 1 you have enteredour virtual waiting room," and so on.

Which ones are for sale, cause mine's been up for like 30 minutes.

Just wondering, thanks for your help.
23ljoep.jpg

Still saying it for me. I haven't hit refresh or anything. I figured I'd just wait it out.

Looks like you entered the netherworld TD. I don't see that at all. Interesting though....

MaZe

I still have a DS White/Red in size 10.5 on ice. I was going to try and wear them with the Kobe Bulls jersey when he was trying to get traded a couple seasonsback. Nope.

Well, after almost an hour, nothing has happened. I guess it's just some kind of glitch. I'll leave it open and update if something does happen.

These were sweet, wore my allstars so hard, one of my fav sneaks to ball in, picked up the Black/maize not long ago and are one of nicest looking c/w

For real ... Tim, I tried to manipulate the address to get to that page, but all I got was a blank screen ... all that I can come up with is ...

the-twilight-zone.jpeg

Rock, that dude is Prison-BIG, too ... LOL ... like "Get-a-ninja-off-me-big"
laugh.gif

Anyway, called ... and only got this much ... [shortened]

The site is temporarily down for "maintenance" (as the verbiage on the site would indicate). Since the techs are working on the site (for"unknown reasons"), it is possible that whatever the site states, is what is going to occur. Upon asking if there is any validity as to the ZKIre-releasing, the CSR represented, "Yes, there is validity to that statement, but at this time, I am unable to give any further information. Once thetechs have completed their work on the site, they will forward us a confirmation as to what will release/happen on the site."

I'm sure I would've received more information, but the CSR was pressing me hard as to what Building I work in, how long I've been at Nike, etc ...but I don't want to bite the hand that feeds me.

Sorry, that's all for now ... I think I'll keep my page up just in case.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom