Zoom Kobe 2 Release

yah i think its overpriced, thats why i have no plans of getting the strength, ill just stick with my blk/maize sheaths :smile:
smile.gif

yeah... I thought they said May 1... smh
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

delay?

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

maybe it'll come mid-May... most of their stocks (from experience) come at that time of the month... I hope the Strengths come soon...
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

follow up..saw them in person earlier.....all i can say is WOW!!!!!!ganda!
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^can't wait to get my pair... :smile:
smile.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

^hehe..nice avy

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

hay... waited on this for a long time and they do this... :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

wait... when the shoes come out in the outlets 40% yung starting discount, right?

I can't believe they're pricing these so badly... we're closer to China, right? :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

Really don't understand Nike Philippines' pricing strategy. You are right zk1MPLS, we are much closer to China so shipping costs should be below what they are to ship to North America. The Philippines, being a 3rd world country with majority of the population unable to even buy a pair of authentic Nike, and the retail price here is like +20% of what they are in the U.S? Beats me
I guess since the volume of sales for Nike/JB is not that robust here in the PI than in the U.S., then operating & marketing costs per pair go way above the average expense to market/sell a pair in the U.S. Nike Philippines does not have enough "ECONOMIES OF SCALE" to price their stuff at par with U.S. retail. I'm leaning towards BELIEVING that so I won't feel bad buying an P8,500 pair of shoes LOL

^word.thats when you know its all business.the $140 retail is hard enuf for ordinary filipino folk like us to afford then these nike philippines people says "why not add on an additional 20% on the price?yey!
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

^ What? The strenghts are retailin at 8295???? Holy...that's expensive for the Philippines...yeesh. And I thought Japan was expensive!!!

They're retailin the Black/Maize here in Japan at 17000 and 17850 (depending where) which amounts to Pesos 6732 and 7069 respectively....
and then they jack up the strengths at 8295???

I mean cmon...how much are the Jordan XX2s retailing there? 8995?? (I have no idea...btw)
Here its at Yen 21000 (equivalent to Pesos 8317...)

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^XX2s = 9k+

Hehe. I think they still add the 12% VAT. Which is probably for some government official's X5 or 7 series.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

^ Yeesh. I really do hope that the 12% goes to the government (it ain't a mystery that we need it) but if that should be the case... :smh:
smh.gif

Gawd, I might have to buy the Black/Maize here (then risk going overweight once I get to the airport, hahaha!!! Just playing)

9k+????

^IMO they increased the VAT so they don't have to try to collect harder ... to compensate for what they steal... :smh:
smh.gif

The Jordan XX2s are Php 9,195, I believe...

It's not only the shoes that has this crazy price... even the apparel... 1, 600 for a pair of shorts!? :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

P1,600 for a pair of nike shorts is really crazy

and the prices of the nike shoes is just too much you would not want to wear them after you buy them

and once you decide to sell them,malulugi ka pa :-(

^ word... I still can't believe I bought my ZK1s at 7995... :smh:
smh.gif
the kicks were selling good here... at least in my size... now they're still 4k... :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm not saying the kicks weren't worth it... but looking back... :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
TEAMYANKEES​

Back
Top Bottom