Zoom Kobe 4 ALL STARS detailed pics!

Modern technology takes the fun out seeing the All-Star game shoe the week of All-star game
grin.gif

ok overall

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by RockDeep

AF 25 meets ......Hyperdunk/2K4 .......Meets Translucent Sole..Meets Jordan Team Shoe....

Its that time of year Ru.....

yea it does seem to be all of that in one huh....i am not really a fan of these....maybe if they were a mid cut shoe rather than a low....but very interesting nonetheless...
Now that you mention it......

OH hells yeah
eek.gif
! I love EVERYTHING about this shoe, for real - simple design, low cut, ill colorway. I'll be rocking mine ASAP!

I'm loving this shoe since the first pics came out.. i'll be at PI soon.. hope they release it soon

i think they look good, maybe not this cw as much as some others ive seen - gonna go great with Jeans

Honestly the Kobe line appears headed in the wrong direction. These look like some Shaq x Li-Ning compilation.

Hyperdunks > Kobe IV

I'm really interested in trying a pair of these out but lookswise...

All Star KB3's > All Star KB4's.

i like these better than the zk3 allstars....i can't wait to feel them on my feet.

NBA should stop doing allstar colors in red/blue/white.

they should give the players that make the all star team shoes in the color of the city that's doing the allstar game, that would make it so much better!!

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

NBA should stop doing allstar colors in red/blue/white.

they should give the players that make the all star team shoes in the color of the city that's doing the allstar game, that would make it so much better!!

most of the all stars (mostly nike players) haven't worn red/wht/blue colors since the 2006 all star game in houston. last year, a majority of theplayers wore red/gold or blue/gold cause they were in vegas. the nba has nothing to do w/ the colors that players wear, but they have regulated colors in thepast (ie iverson's yllw/blue questions that he was goin to wear at golden state). but since then, players (ie shaq yllw light up shoes and slot machine)have worn all kinds of flossy kicks. the shoe company's color coordinating of the jerseys seem to work best. not all the players that make the all starteam don't have pe's but then again anything's possible.

any1 have pics of him wearing or playing in these because I have never seen him in them...

Damn, haven't been in the Nike forums in a while. Where did all the ZKIV fans come from? Anyhow, my honest opinion. They're okay. Not bad at all,nothing extravagant. Definitely not fire. At least not to me.

Back
Top Bottom