Zoom Kobe 4 *Gold Medal Game* Kind shooting

Originally Posted by wizardwing

laugh.gif
blackcat23mj wrote:

ok i was only joking about the gay pink leopard print blanket comment (ok maybe i wasnt) but i was just messing and did not mean for 90% of the comments to be just on the comment....the shoes are piff though....i need me a pair of the gold medals with the matching pink leopard print blankie.
wink.gif

how do you think the pink leopard is gay????

i was joking for you....haha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i want to say something for you ..................... 囧.......
hmmm i guess ill have to think long and hard on that one...
ohwell.gif
its say something to you...not for you. now go wrap yourself in that blankieand think about it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by wizardwing

laugh.gif
blackcat23mj wrote:

ok i was only joking about the gay pink leopard print blanket comment (ok maybe i wasnt) but i was just messing and did not mean for 90% of the comments to be just on the comment....the shoes are piff though....i need me a pair of the gold medals with the matching pink leopard print blankie.
wink.gif

how do you think the pink leopard is gay????

i was joking for you....haha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i want to say something for you ..................... 囧.......
hmmm i guess ill have to think long and hard on that one...
ohwell.gif
its say something to you...not for you. now go wrap yourself in that blankie and think about it
laugh.gif

????????

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Anotha trash, ta add on ta all da otha kobe shoes....
smh.gif

Whoeva been designing kobe shoes all dese years needs ta get fired......A.S.A.P...
That's why the Kobe's have been the best basketball performance shoes year after year...

Gold medals looking slightly better but still not feeling them.

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I buy them only if they are super limited.

Log off man.

laugh.gif
It's called sarcasm. I dont live in NY,Chi or LA so I dont wantthem to be super limited because I wouldnt have the chance to buy them.

maybe it's just me, but i find it foolish to make a Gold Medal Game edition/pack of a pair of shoes that Kobe never even wore to the Beijing Olympics.

blackcat23mj wrote:

the shoes are hot but your pink leopard print blanket is pretty gay.

nerd.gif
ROFL COPTER
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom