zoom kobe 5 (mods please delete if already posted)

i just want to ask what specific month are we gonna get the kobe 5s? i remember the kobe 4 inlines came in early this year, i believe it was feb/march. but the5s are said to be april/may/june? any news about this?

according to my reliable source, there will be a chaos colorway comin out on the 26th of dec. (for $250
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
pretty steep) and then away colorway on the 17th of january(for 199.99)

yes.. i was surprised too cuz that's too much!!! even the away colorway being 199.99. i think that's overpriced..

$209 says Yonge/Dundas footlocker (in Toronto) just in case you ask, not sure if you're local that's why.

First week of January, Lakers away color

im confused... so its 209 instead of the 250? can anyone hook me up with a discount on the chaos when they drop? richmond and van people help haha

is it 209?? im gonna confirm that..
smile.gif
anyways, yeah cant wait for the away colorway. december is pretty hectic with the cherry 12 and space jam. but imfocusin more on space jams though i have the black red already.

Kobe V Chaos (Foot Locker info ONLY)

$200 Retail

No discounts

Release date: 12/26/09

5 store buy for this colorway, the away colorway is gonna be more abundant

So is it $200 or $209???? Also, does anybody know for a fact if it is just the Lakers away is going to be the GR on Jan 16th in Canada and US or will theyrelease more Chaos???

I want to get my hands on the Chaos colourway however over $200 is steep. I'm thinking the Chaos will be limited....

I prepaid for my pair last night. it's $199.99 ($200), came to $210 after taxes. bought mine at champs though.

Anybody in Toronto pre-pay?? I figure I'm just gonna take my chances and head the footlocker when it opens.

I'm gonna head down to U.S. once the Lakers Away releases on Jan. 16th. Can't go wrong for $130US compared to the price here.

sucks that there are no discounts for the chaos.... i want em only if i can get a good price on them... i just can't see myself wearing them haha

the price difference between the US MRSP and the Candadian MRSP really sucks. oh well... what can we do? we can complain all we want but Nike Canada will justlaugh at us. People are still buying them at this ridiculous prices. I will make sure I play ball in my Chaos, after all I've worn almost all of my KobeIV's (21 pairs).

Originally Posted by Sneako

Kobe V Chaos (Foot Locker info ONLY)

$200 Retail

No discounts

Release date: 12/26/09

5 store buy for this colorway, the away colorway is gonna be more abundant
Does this mean only 5 Foot Locker's in Canada are getting them?

I called my local Foot Locker and they aren't getting the Chaos V's. I hope I can get the Away's near me atleast.

my local champs got their Chaos V's in. Talked to one of the manager and he said that they weren't allowed to do any pre-sale on it. it will be a firstcome first serve basis. I just got lucky when I pre-paid for mine, they didn't get their e-mail/notice that pre-sale was not allowed.

i want a discount on these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha stupid footlocker with their no discount policy....

Pre-ordered my Chaos this morning.....I hope they release the Lakers Away cw on Jan. 16th. Not feeling the Carpe Diem colourway......

yup $199.99 is retail for those also. hopefully at least SPC is allowed for you guys (and employee for me mwahahaha)

and by 5 store buy, that means only the 5 stores that sell the most of so and so product, in this case anything kobe related.

just other colors i think may be coming to canada, inlines, del sols, and the USA colorway. i doubt we're getting the bruce lee's or dark knights uphere =(

really..5 stores in canada...are getting the chaos V?....

becoz...at metrotown....3 stores have them....footlocker...champs....and nike.....

Originally Posted by Sneako

yup $199.99 is retail for those also. hopefully at least SPC is allowed for you guys (and employee for me mwahahaha)

and by 5 store buy, that means only the 5 stores that sell the most of so and so product, in this case anything kobe related.

just other colors i think may be coming to canada, inlines, del sols, and the USA colorway. i doubt we're getting the bruce lee's or dark knights up here =(

how bout the carpe diems?

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

really..5 stores in canada...are getting the chaos V?....

becoz...at metrotown....3 stores have them....footlocker...champs....and nike.....

hey buddy! did u get those chaos already? im still thinkin of pickin it up.. darn! im still savin up for the 6s.. it's gonna be a massacre til march ithink.

If anybody is looking for size 11 let me know. I may have a 2nd pair of the Chaos available.

Back
Top Bottom