Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

if anyone orders you'll probably get them in 2 weeks lol. Don't think a lot of ppl will order them right now since the Sulfurs release tomorrow and Christmas next week. Poorly planned and executed.

i hope no one or only a few orders to send nike a message. but i'm pretty sure tdgaf anyway

i hope no one or only a few orders to send nike a message. but i'm pretty sure tdgaf anyway
Nike reps are watching this thread like a hawk, for feedback purpose. It doesn't mean they will change or give better options, but they're def listening and watching.

Nike reps are watching this thread like a hawk, for feedback purpose. It doesn't mean they will change or give better options, but they're def listening and watching.

Then whats the point? If they hear and read the feedback but dont so anything about it? That just shows they're even bigger idiots. If they're smart they'd losten to the paying customers

ok guys. whos gonna be the guinea pig n order some first? lol

and werent they supposed to be putting more options up today?

Nike knows what they're doing. They probably just use this pattern right now to promote the Christmas Lights and/or let consumers know that if you strike out on the 26th, you can create your own instead of hitting the black market. Nike wants to cut into resellers profits where they can. It sucks for the real fans to wait for more options but I just look at the big picture. Maybe the solid uppers will be up after the X'mas drop. *Kobe shrug* :nerd:

ok guys. whos gonna be the guinea pig n order some first? lol
and werent they supposed to be putting more options up today?

someone ordered in one of my FB groups I'd assume it may not take long for him to get them if people arent ordering a lot

Last edited:
^ yeah, those'll be @ his door by monday. lol

if its cool with whoever ordered em, post pix...

If I don't get the christmas lights then I will definitely order these 

Last edited:
That Chaos and Rice looking pair look awesome.

The options are crap, but some sick colorways can still be made.

chaos definitely look the best so far, or a good combo using the purple upper coz the pattern doesn't stick out like a sore thumb compared to the other colors.

Last edited:
having only 9 upper color choices so far, I would have liked to see samples of all the colors. So far we've seen 5(?) of the 9. I'm definitely interested in seeing the orange and game royal uppers too.

^ yeah, those'll be @ his door by monday. lol
if its cool with whoever ordered em, post pix...
I was going to post his but he showed me and they suck to me lol yeezy inspired. ...pass. ill post mine later

Chaos iD's keep growing on me the more and more I see them in pics. Definitely going to pull the trigger on those in the New Year, hoping my girl will get me that Nike gift card I asked for as far as XMas presents go hahaha

I got to admit...saw the chaos ID yesterday at NT Chi while picking up the XIs...its straight fire! :smokin I really like the way the upper is done with that mesh kind of feel...and the weight of the shoe is just ridiculous for a bball shoe...

The grey black white uppers seem to be the best looking imo. and i'm sure I wouldnt get another white based kobe 8 with the mesh, since it would prolly get dirty

Has anyone actually ordered an ID yet? How long does it usually take to get them, my gf is probably going to get the Chaos ones for my b'day in Feb if I strike out on the X-Mas joints.

If the X'mas are going to be $150 I might make an iD instead. The purple, green, or red pattern looks better than the one on the X'mas anyways. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually ordered an ID yet? How long does it usually take to get them, my gf is probably going to get the Chaos ones for my b'day in Feb if I strike out on the X-Mas joints.
they say 4 weeks or less. im going to play around with combos some more today.

thapointguy.
you may have a point. if the xmas end up not being the way I like em. that color option may be better. and for 150 why not just id

Back
Top Bottom